Selling  EU West  Unranked/Smurf  Level 30+  1-24 Hours [Verified Seller] [EUW] Level 264 - 133 skins - 155 champions - Gold 2014 - Unranked since then

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by haslaN, 2/15/24.

1. haslaN

haslaN
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

51   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hey, I'm haslan and I'm a long time verified seller on Playerup. I have more than 50 positive ratings with 100% of positive feedback on this site. This is basically my own account, I was just playing ARAM's on it but I'm a bit tired of the game and decided to stop playing entirely and sell my account. This is my own personal account, not reselling.

- Of course, everything about the account will be yours. I will change the email to your own one, and then you can change anything about the account and customize it to your preference. Everything is checked by PlayerUP middleman system and I will not get my money until you confirm the buyout.
    - 133 skins: 1 Ultimate (Miss Fortune Gun Goddess), 2 Mythics, 14 Legendaries, 69 epics, 26 Legacy, 21 Standars. Screenshots below.
    - Victorious Morgana. Only played ranked 1 season, got gold and never played ever again. I had a really high winrate and played just about 100 games.
    - 155 champions bought. Just 12 left.
    - 27 chromas.
    - 24 wards
    - Standard effigie set and some 2nd sets.
    - Really close to ARAM God.

Contact me on Discord: haslan_ or email: [email protected] for more information

LeagueClientUx_yReZS4aCW7.png LeagueClientUx_2IIxy5ywPG.png LeagueClientUx_7dY31phpq3.png LeagueClientUx_kNaTrXCaNP.png LeagueClientUx_v5j3vxVuNR.png LeagueClientUx_Qck8nqtMI2.png LeagueClientUx_cyHU5j03ws.png LeagueClientUx_eqyVWDzUSU.png LeagueClientUx_Qc2mAaRPdA.png LeagueClientUx_8soNd6a4LI.png LeagueClientUx_bmVwvE88X3.png LeagueClientUx_4dr69FJdTH.png LeagueClientUx_v1EP50UPLW.png LeagueClientUx_9MxaHaftHa.png