Selling  0-500k GP  1-50 7*  Android and iOS  Original Owner (Yes) STRONGEST Hoard accounts with ALL MAXED raid units,INSANE qty of resources to dominate from DAY 1

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Sorvi, 12/5/20.

1. Sorvi

Sorvi
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    [​IMG]

HEY

Im the BEST swgoh seller (the only one seller here in SWGOH forum with PLATINUM status) with only positive feedbacks, i started to sell SWGoH accounts in 2018 and Ive already sold more than 1400 swgoh accounts

From June 2020 I started to sell Hoard ("HOARD" means that accounts (26-27 lvl) are saving daily energy and resources and participating in ALL HEROIC raids!) accounts and here i presented to you group of my STRONGEST hoard accounts

MAIN INFO

- All accounts received rewards for Game Anniversary twice . All of them are minimum 18 months old

- All those accounts received 7* Han Solo, 7* GK and 7* Traya long time ago and since that moment they are also receiving gear, resources and shard shop tokens from all heroic raids

- All those accounts have 7* Barris , 7* Sun Fac, 7* Young Solo, 7* Zam, 7* Logray, 7* Dengar, 7*Paploo, 7*B2 . All this units will help you at the beginning in a different mods and will help you to receive other rare units

- You wont find similar accounts by same price with same qty of hoarded energy and resources. Its the CHEAPEST offer in the market

- All my Accounts can be transferred to any platforms and have 2 attempts to change the time of payouts

ALL DETAILS about EACH of my HOARD accounts you can find on my site

https://swgoh.farm/hoards.html

HOARD DETAILS

Average Qty:

90000+ normal energy
    30000+ cantina energy
    300000+ guild shop tokens
    35000+ GET1
    20000+ shard shop tokens
    240M+ credits
    20M+ fleet credits
    2200+ sim tickets
    102 zeta mats
    101 omega mats

Units:

An example from M 839 acc

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Difference between all those accounts is only in type of units which dropped from free Bronzium cards. Some of them have really RARE units such are Daka, Boba, Poggle, Fives etc

Gear and Reasources:

An example from M 839 acc

[​IMG]

You wont find another hoard accounts by same price with such amount of mods slice parts!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MY HOARD SYSTEM

Im Part of the BIG swgoh alliance (about 1000 members) and mostly everyone there created an alt account for producing tickets so at the end we have several guilds (15) with alt accounts producing 30000 coupons per day and twice per week players from alliance join those guilds after TB or TW (my hoards accounts also) to close HEROIC raids. So mercs receives rewards for top 10 places (10 mercs per 1 guild) and my accounts take 10-20 places and have possibility to earn shards of Traya+Solo+GK. 4 rankors, 2 siths raids and 2 haat each week overall.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HOARD STRATEGY

By my opinion BEST ingame value HOARD account can receive only with addition HYPERDRIVE BUNDLE

ESPECIALLY NOW! When PERMANENT price of HDB is just 50$

HOARD account + HYPERDRIVE = minimum 1 year of total domination on the fleet arena. NO ONE will be able to knock you out of top 10 on fleet arena. You will earn crystals each day from DAY 1!!!

So HOW TO PLAY on HOARD account:

1. When u will decide to activate your hoard account - just BUY Hyperdrive Bundle

You dont need to wait for new squad arena launching and also there is no sense to wait for new fleet arena cuz there are just 1000 players per 1 new fleet shard so new fleet arena is starting once per 2-3 days

With all those rare units + hoarded resources you will be FAR FAR AWAY and MUCH MORE stronger than 99% of other players on those new shard, if u will buy Hyperdrive Bundle - it guarantee you that u will be sitting in top 10 on fleet minimum during 1 next year

Here it is an example of account which was created from my HOARD account + HDB in the beginning of May 2022 and after 8 months (in January 2023) you can see how it looks:

https://swgoh.gg/p/459919957/

[​IMG]

so after 3 months from the start he received ULT SLKR, another 3 months and EXECUTOR was on board! right now its the only one Executor in his fleet shard, and no one are even close to getting it. This is CLEAR Example of total domination which i was speaking about!

Steps he did from the beginning :

- spent big part of resources in first days on to Geonosians which gave him great squad for GAC + meta squad for fleet arena under Tarkin lead + was geared up KRU and his ship

- next step was FO units preparation (for SLKR), pay attention that you should spend crystals to get Hux Capital Ship

- and then he went for Executor

So nowadays he can decide and go for JMK or Jabba and next step will be Profundity preparation

He never had any issues with crystals qty and i was able to spend crystals on cyrotechs

He never had any issues on GAC and was able to have at least 2 wins per week

BIG part of such CRAZY GOOD development is being a part of strong guild , in first couple months it should be a guild with at least 150M GP and all old heroic raids, after getting a GL you need to have a guild when you participate in CPit raid

I think now its quite visible what you will get thanks to Hoard Account + HDB

HOW TO PURCHASE

Simple guide how to purchase my hoard account

Go to my site

https://swgoh.farm/hoards.html

1. Choose hoard account in Account menu by filter 7 7 7 . Each of them has different qty of resources,shards of raid units and bronzium units. All info you can find by clicking on ACCOUNTS – MORE INFO buttons
    2. Add me in discord or message me here on site and tell me which number of Hoard Account you chose. Each of my Hoard accounts have unique number and you can find it in Accounts menu. Also, I need to know which platform you have: IOS or Android
    3. Make a Payment

ADVANTAGES

- Im the biggest SWGOH Seller on that forum with only positive feedbacks and can propose to you THE LOWEST price on the market

- my HOARD accounts NEVER used cheats or used help of the another accounts with cheats to close heroic raids

- my HOARD accounts are THE BEST on the market in terms of PRICE & VALUE. You wont find similar accounts with the same amount of energy+ resources by lower price.

- With such HOARD account (and especially if you will buy HYPERDRIVE) you will be sitting in top from day 1 and minimum for the next 12 months.

BUY that HOARD accounts if you want to RULE and PLAY with a lot of FUN!!!

ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ACCOUNTS SHOULD GO TO MY DISCORD

Discord: Sorvigolova#9747 (Im available mostly from 4am UTC till 9pm UTC)

Dont have any questions and ready to buy? Just press BUY NOW button!

CHECK info by link about how to buy through Midlleman service

https://www.playerup.com/threads/si...ervice-new-members-read-this-updated.3931012/

#1 Sorvi, 12/5/20
    Last edited: 2/25/23
  2. OP
    OP
    Sorvi

Sorvi
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

UPDATED

3. OP
    OP
    Sorvi

Sorvi
    Expand Collapse

1k+   0   0

4. OP
    OP
    Sorvi

Sorvi
    Expand Collapse

1k+   0   0

jordiaaz9 likes this.
  5. jordiaaz9

jordiaaz9
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

My Location:
    discord

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  6. jordiaaz9

jordiaaz9
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

My Location:
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.