Selling  Android and iOS  Level 300+ Short 11.9B DP lvl515 line: zfighter8878

Discussion in 'War Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Kych7888, 1/11/24.

1. Kych7888

Kych7888
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Contact me at zfighter8878 on LineID.

selling at 250.00 comes with account and the actual email to do what you want with. Or I can bind to your email if you want. Either way I try to make it safe for everyone.

Pictures to show top dragons, gear, riders, and everything else I’ve stocked up big time. May be hard to see gear on wind fire earth and dark, but manly all gear from defense to offense is ascended and elite gear pieces. Only a few piece total in legendary but the few pieces are getting changed in 6 hours.

short base with 11.9B Defense: along with 43B attack power. Got 21.9mil medals. There is also nearly 60k glory points so far in the season. Along with half season keys to open new dragons. Haven’t played much due to wife passing away and daughter very sick.
    Tons of pictures as well. Just write me and shoot an offer if you would like.
    Thanks everyone for stopping by.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Kych7888

Kych7888
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:

zfighter8878 line ID

Reply with WhatsApp number I will reply.

the email bonded to account you can have as well. Don’t gotta keep the email itself just do this for safety reasons. That way you can change password do what you need with it.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.