Sold [SELLING] [NA] Challenger Tier ELO Booster -85%+ Winrates | Boosting Up To 1,000 LP...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Boosting - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/TheOneTwoBoostaroo, 7/14/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/TheOneTwoBoostaroo

/u/TheOneTwoBoostaroo
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Check out what your match history could look like! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 (click a number for a screenshot!)

Thanks for checking out my service!

I'm a Challenger elo booster that has been playing the game since Season 3. I've been every rank from Bronze 5 to Challenger and I know what it can be like to feel stuck or that you can't climb.

I've eloboosted professionally on and off since Season 7 and have over 150 hours of professional paid coaching experience.

Not only does every client leave with a higher rank, but I also guarantee you'll have a heightened knowledge of the game and you'll be set up for success with your new rank!

Payments will be done via PayPal, CashApp or Venmo

I offer competitive pricing and efficiency. You can expect your orders to be complied with quickly and with the efficiency befitting an Elo booster that has been doing this professionally on and off for over five years.

Add me on Discord here!

theonetwoboostaroo

VOUCHES:

Vouch 1 5

Vouch 2 13

Vouch 3 9

Vouch 4 0

Vouch 5 4

. #/TheOneTwoBoostaroo
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.