Sold #Jurassic world alive, #jwa,

Discussion in 'Jurassic World Alive Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by AveFenix, 5/29/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AveFenix

AveFenix
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE BEST ACCOUNT, WHICH YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT PLAY.
    THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!!!!

high quality and top level jurassic world alive account
    More than 3.3 millions coins
    34k hard cash
    2960 health boost (free to use)
    3018 attack boost (free to use)
    5359 speed boost (free to use)
    Unlocked dinos 335/343
    With this account you are getting 50 dinos fully boosted with the best disposition for each discipline (pvp and tournaments)
    I give you the account with:
    4 apex full boosted level 30 (geminideus, indolican, pteranokyre, indonemys)
    10 uniques full boosted level 30 (aenocyonyx(2cat), atrocodistis (2cat), pyrorixis(1cat), composraptor(1cat), dsungascorpios(1cat), alankyloceratops(1cat), albertocevia(1cat), diloracheirus(1cat), dracoceratosaurus(2cst) and tyrannometrodon(1cat)
    9 legendary full boosted level 30 (allorraptor, ankylodactylus, coelhaast, dreadactylus, panthera blytheae, rexy, spinoceratops, tarbognathus, and thylaconyx)
    11 epic full boosted level 30 (allosaurus g2, argenteryx, dimodactylus, diplodocus, giganotosaurus, megalotops, panthera, pulmonoscorpius, wooly rhino, scutosaurus and tyrannosaurus)
    8 rares full boosted level 30 (albertosaurus, andrewsarchus, dracorex, dreadnoughtus, majundasuchus, nasutoceratops, purrolyth and suchotator)
    8 common full boosted level 30 (apatosaurus, brontotherium, deinocheirus, eremotherium, tanycolagreus, tarbosaurus, triceratops g2 and velociraptor)
    Add, tons of DNA to create and grow much dinos
    HERE YOU HAVE EVEYTHING TO GET THE BEST AT ALL!!
    PVP TOP ACCOUNT WITH THE BEST DINOS
    ALSO FOR ALL TOURNAMENTS TYPES
    ALL DINOS WITH RED FLAG ARE THOSE FULL BOOSTED.
    I coudn´t share all screenshots but there is a few of the content

Have been playing for 5 years, and I spent too much time and much money here!!!
    now is time to leave the game, but I want to left it in good hands
    Asking 3000 USD (PayPal or USDT payment)

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.