Selling  5.0 Star Rating  51-100 Reviews  2017  Level 2 Seller  Renting or Selling Fiverr account for sale !! monthly Income - $1000

Discussion in 'Fiverr Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Rohit1941, 1/28/24.

1. Rohit1941

Rohit1941
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Level 2 Fiverr Account For Sale

• Level 2 (soon to be Top Rated Seller)

• orders completed - 100+

• five star reviews - 100+

• lifetime earnings - $8,500+

• Seller Plus - Available

• GIG Promotion - Available

• Average Selling Price - $82.87

The services offered are in the animation niche - creating animated music video, music video editing, book trailer animation, trailer videos, animation for kids, etc.

This account has repeat buyers so no worries for that, right now I have active order of $1000 so I am willing to give this account with active order if I get the right price.

A good business could be built around this with the potential earning of $1000 each month.

If needed, I will guide you for a weak through the software and tactics I use to get customers and how to deliver the project faster with best work for.. I will always be available if required even if sale is done

Basically the software and techniques I use is quite simple and could be learnt in few days and could earn tons with this old and reputed account. The earning is also quite high in this niche.

I do have contact of my clients outside Fiverr so I will give that to you too so you can work outside Fiverr as well saving commission from Fiverr.

If you need help anytime I will do hand holding too... and also this accounts growth is exponential Year on year basis

I will be giving you:

1. Email account
    2. Fiverr account
    3. Instagram details of my regular customer
    4. Software & tools I use
    I can share the template that I use to lock new deals.

Reason for sale: I am selling this project because I am busy with other things and no longer have time to maintain this project.
    It would be better if you can contact me and we can discuss about the future of this project on video call or voice call whatever you prefer. I am always open to conversation for the growth of this account.

Create a full time business making $2-5k per month

Upsell other services to the existing list of over 1000+ customers

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. ayank444

ayank444
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello, I want to buy this account

3. wow2114

wow2114
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I'm interested in this acc.
    Let's get in touch.
    My telegram id: @wind919