Sold CHEAP Starter Accounts (ONLY 20 DOLLARS) - 12,000 Gems, 3 UR Dream Tickets And 2 SR Dream Tickets

Discussion in 'Yu-Gi-Oh! Yugioh Duel Links Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by ChrisPTY507, 11/14/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisPTY507

ChrisPTY507
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

15   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    [​IMG]

Discord: Gamer90#0501 (case-sensitive)
    Important aspects to note:
    • I am looking for a fast, transparent, legit, and NO BS selling. I have plenty of experience in dealing with Scammers, Trolls, and dishonest people, so please dont bother to waste my time if your intention is to scam me. Otherwise, 100% Satisfaction guaranteed. You are dealing with a verified seller, so rest assured that any transaction made with me will be legit.
    • I do not have any problem if you prefer to buy without Middleman, but buyer must pay first.
    • Buyer can get a much faster transaction by contacting me directly via PM or discord and paying me directly. I have already done tons of sales that way and always keeping the transparency and ethic.
    • In case you prefer to buy my listing without the assistance of a Middleman, please take into consideration that i only accept payments via Paypal (Friends and Family), Bitcoin, Litecoin or Ethereum. We can certainly get to an agreement if you contact me either on discord or via PM in this platform. Otherwise, pay as usual by clicking the Buy Now button and use your preferred payment method.
    • Any question related to this listing, please let me know via PM or Discord.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Price: $20

The accounts that i sell in this thread includes the followings:

● 11,000 Gems (Plus additional Gems stacked in the Gift Box until they expire)
    ● 2 Skill tickets
    ● 3 UR Dream tickets
    ● 2 SR Dream tickets
    ● A lot of Regular UR, SR, R and N tickets

● Vagrants (Included in ALL the accounts for FREE)

Instant delivery. Satisfaction guaranteed.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Characters Unlocked

Duel Monsters - Stage 14

Yami Yugi: Lv 10
    Joey Wheeler: Lv 10
    Tea Gardner: Lv 10
    Mai Valentine: Lv 1

DSOD - Stage 1

DSOD Seto Kaiba: Lv 1

GX - Stage 1

Jaden Yuki: Lv 1

5D's - Stage 1

Yusei Fudo: Lv 1

Zexal - Stage 1

Yuma/Astral: Lv 1

______________________________________________________________________________________________

[SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY, PLEASE! NO SCAMMERS]

This starter account is meant for you to start the game with a lot of gems (11,000 Gems, Plus some that got stacked into the gift box), including 3 UR and 2 SR Dream tickets which can be used to obtain most of the staple cards in this game, giving you with the chance of building a competitive deck right off the bat! And all that for the very entry-level price of just $20!!!

Great for people who want to have a good start in the game but don't want to grind several hours. I did the grinding and log-in bonuses each day, so it has accumulated onto the account.

*Because Konami started linking Duel Link accounts to Steam accounts to try to stop account selling, the account will only work with iOS and Android.

Konami ID Username and Password will be given after payment.

Steps for Logging in:

1) Load Duel Links app. DO NOT CLICK “Initiate Link!”

2) Click “Data Transfer” FIRST BEFORE you click “Initiate Link!”

3) Enter username/password that I sent you and log in. DO NOT CLOSE Duel Links or browser. Wait for it say “Data Transfer Complete” before closing either. If it doesn’t work within 5 min, re-do the steps starting back from (1).

#1 ChrisPTY507, 11/14/20
    Last edited: 11/14/20
  2. OP
    OP
    ChrisPTY507

ChrisPTY507
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

15   0   0

My Location:
    Attention! :cool:

All my accounts in stock have been updated! Now the accounts are including 14,000 Gems (plus more gems in gift box)

Even more and better chances to build any competitive deck you want. Also i have made tons of sales already via discord or PM. Satisfaction guaranteed!

Thank you for your attention:eyes:

#2 ChrisPTY507, 12/26/20
    Last edited: 1/13/21
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.