Sold Before-Tax Robux | 3.5/1k | Sold Out

Discussion in 'Roblox Robux for Sale - Buy / Sell Roblox Robux' started by v3rmillion.net, 11/30/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. v3rmillion.net

v3rmillion.net
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

344   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    The Robux are clean. Contact me on Discord to purchase.

Minimum Purchase: 500R$ ($1.75)

Payment Methods

- PayPal F&F (Preferred)
    - Cash App
    - Venmo
    - Apple Pay
    - Cryptocurrency

Buyers pay PayPal/BTC fees if they exist.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frequently-Asked-Questions

Q. What does "Before-Tax" or "B/T" mean?
    A. It means the Robux aren't delivered via Group Payouts. You link me the item that you've uploaded, and I buy it using my Robux Balance. This also means that you need Premium in order to upload a T-Shirt or any other purchasable asset.

Q. Can I have the Robux on multiple accounts?
    A. Yes, as long as the minimum purchase is 500R$ I'll put it into as many accounts as you'd like.

Q. What is PayPal F&F?
    A. When you send money with PayPal, you have 2 payment options. "Friends & Family" and "Goods & Services". I only accept payments through PayPal sent as F&F to minimize chargeback risk.

Q. How long do funds take to finish pending?
    A. This depends on the medium by which you decide to receive your funds. All buyers have 3 potential options available to them, refer to the Pros & Cons list for additional information on these options.

1. Receiving the Funds via a Limited Purchase

+ Instant Funds Transfer
    + Potential Limited Projection. Possibly useful for those interested in trading.
    - Additional Cost. You lose out on the limited.

This option makes the most sense for larger orders, amounts >10,000R$, that you plan to use on your personal account.

2. Receiving the Funds via a Premium user's asset purchase.

+ Minimal Risk
    + No Additional Cost
    ~ Medium Transfer Speed. You will need to wait 2-3 days for the funds to pend.

This option makes the most sense for smaller orders, amounts <10,000R$, that you plan to use on your personal accounts.

3. Receiving the Funds via a Group's asset purchase.

+ Resell Potential
    + Funds Distribution. You'll be able to distribute the funds to multiple accounts that won't need Premium.
    ~ Potential Risk. Putting amounts >8,000R$ into a single group risk getting the group locked.
    - Slow Transfer Speed. You will need to wait 5-10 days for the funds to pend.

This option makes the most sense if you want to resell the funds as Group Payouts, it's recommended that you only select this option if you know what you're doing.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    v3rmillion.net

v3rmillion.net
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

344   0   0

My Location:
    Just sold 6000R$ to +s & I've added a 4th method of delivery.

Discounts are available on bulk orders (>10,000R$).

Contact me on Discord to purchase.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.