Selling  Android and iOS Awesome SoS Personal Account| State 304|HQ 34| 325M BP| over 2.8M troops| About 10000hr speedups

Discussion in 'State of Survival Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by MasoudZa, 11/3/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasoudZa

MasoudZa
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Personal SoS account (It is linked to a Gmail account, and you will get the Gmail account).

State 304 (Very active state).

R4 member in top 10 alliance but can easily join any other alliance if you want to since the account is stronger than all their requirements .

HQ 30, and you will soon have enough plasma to start the first upgrade again.

VIP 5, close to be VIP 6

Heroes are at 76 and 75 levels

All Epic heroes have been located (or you have enough fragments to locate them for any events) and almost all of them are general rank and have maxed out skills.

Legendary Heroes:
    Wolfe
    Maddie & Frank
    Trish
    Nikola
    Ash
    Zoe

Very good hero and chief gears and badges and they are being improved as well. A lot of hero gears and designs in the backpack to be used for the events and upgrade more.

520,000 T9 and T10 troops available (over 560K counting T8s and T6s).

A bunch of all sorts of stuff in the backpack. Over 2500 stamina, over 3,056 hours of speedups (about 127 days) stashed, 4 VIP activators, 250 State warfare coins you can spend on what you decide, About 25K Hero Gear parts, Some War boost items, 282 Badge components, 430 Lethal set designs, 75 peace flares, good number of recon jammers, march speedups, march recalls, talent resets, over 166 epic and advanced searches, a lot of skill books to use for the new heroes, 38 relocators and over 453 epic and legendary (110 legendary) general fragments you can use for any events or wait for the new generation legendary heroes. You also have some plasma cores already in the backpack, enough to start the first upgrade!

Over 110,000 biocaps and 3.3B resources in the backpack as well, so you probably won’t need that much resource for your upgrades anymore lol (only touched the resources in the backpack once in the entire game).

Price: $350 (#)

Anything specific, just ask.

#1 MasoudZa, 11/3/20
    Last edited: 11/3/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    MasoudZa

MasoudZa
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Personal SoS account (It is linked to a Gmail account, and you will get the Gmail account).

Number 1 alliance, we have had control of the capital pretty much all the time .

HQ 31 (plasma 1)

VIP 6, close to be VIP 7

Heroes are at 78 and 79 levels (I have almost enough books to make them all 80)

All Epic heroes have been located (Except Kang, which is a new hero and was recently intoduced) and almost all of them are general rank and have maxed out skills.

Legendary Heroes:

Wolfe

Maddie & Frank

Trish

Nikola

Ash

Zoe

Julie (I can also locate Tyler and Brooke if you want)

Very good hero and chief gears and badges and they are being improved as well. A lot of hero gears and designs in the backpack to be used for the events and upgrade more.

680K troops plus a lot of speedups to add about 150K more already.

A bunch of all sorts of stuff in the backpack. Over 3700 stamina, over 4,900 hours of speedups (Over 200 days) stashed, 2 VIP activators, 560 State warfare coins you can spend on what you decide, About 35K Hero Gear parts, Some War boost items (defense and attack boosts, legendary recon jammer items and etc.), some march skins and HQ skins plus one frame, 500 Badge components, 353 Lethal set designs, 96 peace flares, good number of recon jammers, march speedups, march recalls, talent resets, over 327 epic and advanced searches, a lot of skill books to use for the new heroes, 46 relocators and over 453 rare, epic and legendary (183 legendary) general fragments you can use for any events or wait for the new generation legendary heroes. You also have over 250 plasma cores in the backpack!

Over 338,000 biocaps and over 4.2B resources in the backpack as well, so you probably won’t need that much resource for your upgrades anymore lol (only touched the resources in the backpack once or twice in the entire game).

3. OP
    OP
    MasoudZa

MasoudZa
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:

Number 1 alliance, we have had control of the capital pretty much all the time .

HQ 31 (plasma 1 and have almost enough to go to plasma 2)

VIP 6, close to be VIP 7

Heroes are at 80 (a lot of books in the backpack for new heroes)

All Epic heroes have been located and almost all of them are general rank and have maxed out skills.

Legendary Heroes:

Wolfe

Maddie & Frank

Trish

Nikola

Ash

Zoe

Julie

Tyler (I can also locate Tyler and Brooke if you want)

850K troops plus a lot of speedups to add about 200K more already.

A bunch of all sorts of stuff in the backpack. Over 4,550 stamina, over 5,229 hours of speedups (Over 218 days) stashed, 2 VIP activators, 620 State warfare coins you can spend on what you decide, About 45K Hero Gear parts, Some War boost items (defense and attack boosts, legendary recon jammer items and etc.), some march skins and HQ skins plus a few frames, 600 Badge components, 683 Lethal set designs, 106 peace flares, good number of recon jammers, march speedups, march recalls, talent resets, over 327 epic and advanced searches, a lot of skill books to use for the new heroes, 56 relocators and over 2,356 rare, epic and legendary (263 legendary) general fragments you can use for any events or wait for the new generation legendary heroes. You also have over 350 plasma cores in the backpack!

Over 429,000 biocaps and over 5B resources in the backpack as well, so you probably won’t need that much resource for your upgrades anymore lol (only touched the resources in the backpack once or twice in the entire game).

4. OP
    OP
    MasoudZa

MasoudZa
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:

Number 1 alliance, we have had the control of the capital pretty much all the time, Master tier showdown and Champion tier Throwdown, so a lot of rewards weekly as well.

HQ 31 (Almost plasma 2, have enough plasma cores for the upgrade left)

VIP 6, almost VIP 7

All Epic heroes have been located and almost all of them are general rank and have maxed out skills.

Legendary Heroes:

Wolfe

Maddie & Frank

Trish

Nikola

Ash

Zoe

Julie

Tyler (I can also locate Brooke if you want)

Very good hero and chief gears and badges and they are being improved as well. A lot of hero gears and designs in the backpack to be used for the power up and upgrade more.

About 1M troops plus a lot of speedups to add about 300K more already.

A bunch of all sorts of stuff in the backpack. Over 4,830 stamina, over 7,289 hours of speedups (Over 294 days) stashed, 6 VIP activators, 910 State warfare coins you can spend on what you decide, About 55K Hero Gear parts, Some War boost items (defense and attack boosts, legendary recon jammer items and etc.), some march skins and HQ skins plus a few frames, 750 Badge components, 683 Lethal set designs, 106 peace flares, good number of recon jammers, march speedups, march recalls, talent resets, over 500 epic and advanced searches, a lot of skill books to use for the new heroes, 64 relocators and over 2,669 rare, epic and legendary (341legendary) general fragments you can use for any events or wait for the new generation legendary heroes.

Over 429,000 biocaps and over 7B resources in the backpack as well, so you probably won’t need that much resource for your upgrades anymore lol (only touched the resources in the backpack once or twice in the entire game).

5. ashr0286

ashr0286
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

24   0   0

Interested

6. F@llen @ngel

F@llen @ngel
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

My Location:
    still for sale?

7. OP
    OP
    MasoudZa

MasoudZa
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Yes it is.

8. OP
    OP
    MasoudZa

MasoudZa
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:

Number 1 alliance, we have had the control of the capital pretty much all the time, Master tier showdown and Champion tier Throwdown, so a lot of rewards weekly as well.

HQ 32, 116M BP

VIP 6, almost VIP 7

Legendary Heroes:

Wolfe

Maddie & Frank

Trish

Nikola

Ash

Zoe

Julie

Very good hero and chief gears and badges and they are being improved as well. A lot of hero gears and designs in the backpack to be used for the power up and upgrade more.

About 1M troops plus a lot of speedups to add about 300K more already.

A bunch of all sorts of stuff in the backpack. Over 4,830 stamina, over 7,500 hours of speedups (Over 300 days) stashed, 6 VIP activators, 910 State warfare coins you can spend on what you decide, About 55K Hero Gear parts, Some War boost items (defense and attack boosts, legendary recon jammer items and etc.), some march skins and HQ skins plus a few frames, 750 Badge components, 683 Lethal set designs, 106 peace flares, good number of recon jammers, march speedups, march recalls, talent resets, over 500 epic and advanced searches, a lot of skill books to use for the new heroes, 64 relocators and over 2,669 rare, epic and legendary (341legendary) general fragments you can use for any playerup or wait for the new generation legendary heroes.

Over 300,000 biocaps and over 7B resources in the backpack as well, so you probably won’t need that much resource for your upgrades anymore lol (only touched the resources in the backpack once or twice in the entire game).

9. ashr0286

ashr0286
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

24   0   0

Sent you message

10. Roberto13579086

Roberto13579086
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    still available?
    can you send me photos of the characters and stats?

11. OP
    OP
    MasoudZa

MasoudZa
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:

Number 1 alliance in the state, Master tier showdown and Champion tier Throwdown, so a lot of rewards weekly as well.

HQ 32 (some upgrades for HQ33), 158M BP

VIP 7, half way to VIP 8

All Epic heroes have been located and most of them are at general rank and have maxed out skills.

Legendary Heroes:

Wolfe

Maddie & Frank

Trish

Nikola

Ash

Zoe

Julie

Emma and Eli

Roxy

Tweak

Very good hero gears plus chief gears and badges and they are being improved as well. A lot of hero gears and designs in the backpack to be used for the power up and upgrade more plus a lot of set designs and badge materials (enough for like 10 upgrades already). Chiefs gears need to be upgraded a bit.

About 1.35M troops plus a lot of speedups to add about 400K more already (over 2100 hours of training speedups). Good stats and I am focusing on upgrading the new legendary heroes and war research with speedups to improve the stats significantly. Almost all of the Dev research tasks are already done.

A bunch of all sorts of stuff in the backpack. Over 5,500 stamina, over 9,000 hours of speedups (Over 375 days) stashed, 10 VIP activators, 870 State warfare coins you can spend on what you decide, About 83K Hero Gear parts, Some War boost items (defense and attack boosts, legendary recon jammer items and etc.), some permanent and temporary march skins and HQ skins plus a few frames (also master tier skins), 1,235 Badge components, 852 Lethal set designs, 168 peace flares, good number of recon jammers, march speedups, march recalls, talent resets, over 700 epic and advanced searches, a lot of skill books to use for the new heroes (if needed), 86 relocators and over 2,108 rare, epic and legendary (354 legendary) general fragments you can use for any playerup or wait for the new generation legendary heroes. (You have a lot of fragments for the already last generation of legendary heroes apart from the general fragments). The new legendary heroes are being upgraded right now.

Over 250,000 biocaps and over 10B resources in the backpack as well, so you probably won’t need that much resource for your upgrades or healing anymore lol (only touched the resources in the backpack once or twice in the entire game).

The account is active, so the numbers may be a bit different.

12. OP
    OP
    MasoudZa

MasoudZa
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Will send you a message

13. F@llen @ngel

F@llen @ngel
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    Still available?

14. OP
    OP
    MasoudZa

MasoudZa
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Yes it is

15. F@llen @ngel

F@llen @ngel
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    What level plasma are you at?

16. OP
    OP
    MasoudZa

MasoudZa
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Everything is plasma 2, one plasma 3 upgrade is done on the HQ and you have enough plasma for 2 more upgrades and the speedups to do it immediately!

17. OP
    OP
    MasoudZa

MasoudZa
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:

Number 1 alliance in the state, Master tier showdown and Champion tier Throwdown, so a lot of rewards weekly as well.

HQ 32 (some upgrades for HQ33), 158M BP

VIP 7, a bit less than half way to VIP 8

All Epic heroes have been located and most of them are at general rank and have maxed out skills.

Legendary Heroes: (located or you have enough fragments to locate them)

Wolfe

Maddie & Frank

Trish

Nikola

Ash

Zoe

Julie

Emma and Eli

Roxy

Tweak

Very good hero gears plus chief gear badges and they are being improved as well. A lot of hero gears and designs in the backpack to be used for the power up and upgrade more plus a lot of set designs and badge materials (enough for like 10 upgrades already maybe more). Chiefs gears need to be upgraded a bit but you have enough for a couple of upgrades already.

About 1.42M troops plus a lot of speedups to add about 400K more already (over 2100 hours of training speedups). Good stats and I am focusing on upgrading the new legendary heroes and war research with speedups to improve the stats significantly. Almost all of the Dev research tasks are already done (there is only a few left to do).

A bunch of all sorts of stuff in the backpack. Over 5,760 stamina, over 9,000 hours of speedups (Over 375 days) stashed, 8 VIP activators, 870 State warfare coins you can spend on what you decide, About 88K Hero Gear parts, Some War boost items (defense and attack boosts, legendary recon jammer items and etc.), some permanent and temporary march skins and HQ skins plus a few frames (also master tier skins), 1,354 Badge components, 910 Lethal set designs, 168 peace flares, good number of recon jammers, march speedups, march recalls, talent resets, over 700 epic and advanced searches, a lot of skill books to use for the new heroes (if needed), 89 relocators and over 2,162 rare, epic and legendary (395 legendary) general fragments you can use for any playerup or wait for the new generation legendary heroes. (You have a lot of fragments for the already last generation of legendary heroes apart from the general fragments). The new legendary heroes are being upgraded right now.

Over 200,000 biocaps and over 10B resources in the backpack as well, so you probably won’t need that much resource for your upgrades or healing anymore lol (only touched the resources in the backpack once or twice in the entire game).

18. OP
    OP
    MasoudZa

MasoudZa
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:

HQ 33, 193M BP

VIP 7, not that much needed to VIP 8

Most of the heroes are at 80 (a lot of books in the backpack for new heroes)

Legendary Heroes: (located or you have enough fragments to locate them)

Wolfe

Maddie & Frank

Trish

Nikola

Ash

Zoe

Julie

Emma and Eli

Roxy

Tweak

Luca

Jess

Very good hero gears plus chief gear badges and they are being improved as well. A lot of hero gears and designs in the backpack to be used for the power up and upgrade more plus a lot of set designs and badge materials (enough for like 16 upgrades already maybe more). Chiefs gears need to be upgraded a bit but you have enough for a couple of upgrades already.

About 1.7M troops plus a lot of speedups to add about 400K more already (over 2700 hours of training speedups). Good stats and I am focusing on upgrading the new legendary heroes and war research with speedups to improve the stats significantly. Almost all of the Dev research tasks are already done (there is only a few left to do).

A bunch of all sorts of stuff in the backpack. Over 6,500 stamina, over 10,000 hours of speedups (Over 416 days) stashed, 8 VIP activators, 750 State warfare coins you can spend on what you decide, About 90K Hero Gear parts, Some War boost items (defense and attack boosts, legendary recon jammer items and etc.), some permanent and temporary march skins and HQ skins plus a few frames (also master tier skins), 1,461 Badge components, 962 Lethal set designs, 175 peace flares, good number of recon jammers, march speedups, march recalls, talent resets, over 716 epic and advanced searches, a lot of skill books to use for the new heroes (if needed), 89 relocators and over 2,162 rare, epic and legendary (456 legendary) general fragments you can use for any playerup or wait for the new generation legendary heroes. (You have a lot of fragments for the already last generation of legendary heroes apart from the general fragments). The new legendary heroes are being upgraded right now.

Over 320,000 biocaps and over 18B resources in the backpack as well, so you probably won’t need that much resource for your upgrades or healing anymore lol (only touched the resources in the backpack once or twice in the entire game).

19. OP
    OP
    MasoudZa

MasoudZa
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:

Number 2 alliance in the state, Master tier showdown and Champion tier Throwdown, so a lot of rewards weekly as well.

HQ 33 (some upgrades on the HQ for HQ 34), 256M BP

VIP 8

Most of the heroes are at 80 (a lot of books in the backpack for new heroes)

Legendary Heroes:

Wolfe

Maddie & Frank

Trish

Nikola

Ash

Zoe

Julie

Tyler

Emma and Eli

Roxy

Tweak

Luca

Jess

Martha

Daryl (Linked to Luca currently)

Wacko

Very good hero gears plus chief gear badges and they are being improved as well. A lot of hero gears and designs in the backpack to be used for the power up and upgrade more plus a lot of set designs and badge materials (enough for like 16 upgrades already maybe more). Chiefs gears need to be upgraded a bit but you have enough for a couple of upgrades already.

About 2.2M troops plus a lot of speedups to add about 400K more already (over 2700 hours of training speedups). Good stats and I am focusing on upgrading the new legendary heroes and war research with speedups to improve the stats significantly. Almost all of the Dev research tasks are already done.

A bunch of all sorts of stuff in the backpack. Over 6,500 stamina, over 10,000 hours of speedups (Over 416 days) stashed, 11 VIP activators, 700 State warfare coins you can spend on what you decide, About 50K Hero Gear parts, Some War boost items (defense and attack boosts, legendary recon jammer items and etc.), some permanent and temporary march skins and HQ skins plus a few frames (also master tier skins), 1,936 Badge components, 642 Lethal set designs, 175 peace flares, good number of recon jammers, march speedups, march recalls, talent resets, over 806 epic and advanced searches, a lot of skill books to use for the new heroes (if needed), 89 relocators and over 2,251 rare, epic and legendary (639 legendary) general fragments you can use for any playerup or wait for the new generation legendary heroes. (You have a lot of fragments for the already last generation of legendary heroes apart from the general fragments). The new legendary heroes are being upgraded right now.

Over 440,000 biocaps and over 32B resources in the backpack as well, so you probably won’t need that much resource for your upgrades or healing anymore lol (only touched the resources in the backpack once or twice in the entire game).

20. Dame Lo

Dame Lo
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.