Sold 720M ZERO CASTLE - GOLDEN BAELISH - 55 SCROLLS - PURPLE GLORIOUS PARTS - STRONG SPEAR AND CAV COMBO

Discussion in 'Game of Thrones GoT Winter is Coming Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by BornInFire, 5/19/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornInFire

BornInFire
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

80   0   0

2. MatisBzH

MatisBzH
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    1.jpg Hello,

as I said I would remain polite on this site, but ..
    Tired of having to wait for an answer, not planning to drown MM in spam on Telegram, here you go..
    - Can you tell me why the transaction on my Paypal account is not done?
    - You can ask me to change the site to receive my payment..
    - you can just tell me in private message what problem you are having...

But here it is politely but in the form of an ultimatum, in a few days (time for you to watch or make my payment of $1600)

From there I will probably say goodbye to my $1600 because I promise that I will post on PlayerUP, randomly, on each marketsplace of each game where there is a transaction in progress, screenshoots not good for PlayerUp, all forum links , whatever the language accusing PlayerUp of being a scam, I would probably even create forums about it...

i guess my account will be banned (this will make a new screenshot of all my messages), i use VPN from public place.. just so you can't block my access to PlayerUP with my IP and just to create other playerup's account ., and I would have lost my $1600, but you I think you will lose a lot more if PlayerUp just became a dating site where financial transactions would be done outside your platform, even if only 10% of players prefer to ignore after my warnings..

I take care of disabled people and I don't like people taking them for idiots, I become a bad person in these moments, it's the same, I'm going to be stupid and stubborn and I won't care about the 1600 $ if it relieves me to know that you will lose a lot more...

I wish you, despite everything, a good day or night depending on....
    sorry to spam your trade BorninFire and you have always wonderfull acc^^ , i buy one with paypal in private was right :)

#2 MatisBzH, 5/27/22
    Last edited: 5/27/22
    ConstantineJ likes this.
  3. LYRICS123

LYRICS123
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.