Selling  Average  Android and iOS FFXV - A New Empire Account citadel 926 and maxed everything

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XV FFXV - A New Empire Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by M Raheel, 7/6/24.

1. M Raheel

M Raheel
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    10 years old account lvl 928 account with good statistics at awesome alliance leading guild in everything 26.60 BTT power all heroes activated 98% of the mounts are activated. 96% of the researches are completed, fully boosted oracles and expansions are maxed. I have no time or appetite to play anymore. If you buy this account I have another account which also has 900 level also give for free with it. Was using as farm....
    No one is able to defeat this account

- Level 926 ( can be fully upgraded it has all the resources billions of mp for attacking monsters)
    - 26.6 BTT in power ( can be maxed even more)
    - VIP 775 for now maxed
    - Troops and Battle researches are 100% done
    - All heroes activated almost max level
    - 95% of the weapon sets are activated and maxed
    - Latest cores and gems are all activated and maxed

As I said I don't have much time and tired of playing if someone like to have it and play rather then start from zero this account is good for them to start and easy to grow it. Specially for this low price.

Attached Files: Screenshot_20240706_173423_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20240706_173423_com.android.chrome.jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.