Selling  Android and iOS   Warrior Account Legendary

Discussion in 'Evil Lands Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Yourluckyfriend, 5/23/24.

1. Yourluckyfriend

Yourluckyfriend
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    IMG_0536.jpeg IMG_0535.jpeg IMG_0534.png IMG_0533.png IMG_0532.png

Hey Homies,

I loved to play the Game Evil Lands, but because i have a small new family now, i dont have time for my Game anymore.
    Also we need money for our small new family life.

Iam new here and can’t believe i could get enough money for my account, but i will try.

So maybe there is someone playing Magician and Assasine and needs an Warrior Account.
    You will save a lot of Time and i can give you my Account for an good price.

Maybe you have enough money and would pay an fair price and would help me and my family too.
    I would really appreciate it.

My Warrior Account is Level 65 and i did all MainQuests. So you dont need to do MainQuests anymore.
    But the Game is evolving new Quests and you would play directly on top.

All my Equipment with Legendary Items and Gold , plus 1200 Diamonds would be arround 2000 Dollar Value.

I would be happy if i could get 450 Dollar, but we can talk about it. As i said, i dont have time anymore for my lovely Game.

I will put pictures here and we can talk about how you want receive the Account. Maybe best option is a middle men.

But we can talk about everything. Also in the future i heard you need all 3 Charcteres , because only so you will get the chance to drop all legendary equipment .

Would be a dream if you could afford my Account. Thank you for reading.

Also i evolved elfenboots so you get better equipment for farming