Selling  North America  Verified  $100-$1k Earned  50-100 Jobs  10-100 Hours Worked I'm renting my Verified Upwork Account | USA | 71% Job Success | Rent | Long-term | 49 hours

Discussion in 'Upwork Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Noblex, 4/1/24.

1. Noblex

Noblex
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    let's begin by - DO NOT MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO PREPAY

-

I will provide 24/7 access

• First time PREPAY fee of $150
    • After It will be $100 monthly and eventually go down to $50
    • Must be willing to share 15% of your monthly income.
    requirments: I will ask for resume, linkedin, portfolios so be willing to cooperate and I expect long-term cooperation and clear communication.

If you're interested contact me via Skype

live:freddyxmichael

Work rules:

- Do not violate Upwork site rules. We reserve the right to restrict access to your account if we notice that you violate the rules of the site.

- Communicate with customers correctly. Understand the culture of communication.

- Conduct work honestly. Do not attempt to do any actions with the PC you rent, as well as do not visit any sites outside of Upwork.

- Prepay rent at the beginning of each month.

Lease terms:

- 150$ per month + 15% of net earnings on the site.(From 4000$ per month, we can offer the best % individually)

- Prepayment of rent is made at the beginning of each month.

- Payments of earnings are made every week (once a wetek). Please do not try to withdraw from the platform every 100$ separately.

No need to write after each completed order - "I am waiting for my payment!". All payments are made on schedule or you will be locked out until payment is made.

Additional Services: Prepay 25$

- Access to LinkedIn - + 150$ monthly

- Access to Freelancer - + 100$ monthely

I am looking for professionals/ freelancers that I can build profitable and long-lasting relationships with. Please, if you are aiming to scam - don't waste your time.