Selling  Android and iOS  High End 39.1M tcp high end account with D1 APOC, Nightcrawler unlocked

Discussion in 'Marvel Strike Force Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by omaenani, 12/15/23.

1. omaenani

omaenani
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi,

Selling this amazing 39.1M account, it has a LOT of resources, from the picture (3rd one) you will also see the teams I am preparing for DD6, already started on the first node.
    Just working on the global characters for the first proper nodes of DD6.

I will keep on playing and improving until it is sold! (so the gold might go down, as there is a use gold event coming up as of me writing this)

All raid teams are built, doing Incursion easily.
    If you have any more questions about anything feel free to ask me on discord: dontquestionit0893 (as its easier to chat there), BUT we will use MM if you want to buy.

DIAMOND G18 APOCALYPSE: I managed to get top 1000 in the recent gold event, and have unlocked diamond Apocalypse, only 1000 acoounts in the world have him at that or higher. I am only missing his uniques, but he will soon be G18 with 500K+ power.

Some of the material I have among others (these changes all the time, as I am constantly upgrading the account):
    - 10.000+ Silver Promotion Credit
    - 3197 Dark Promotion Credit
    - 2593 Gold Promotion Credit
    - 121 Elite 4 Star Orbs
    - 9 Elite 7 Star Orbs

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.