Selling  High End Aura Kingdom olympus Fast High end

Discussion in 'Aura Kingdom Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Beachhighway, 9/11/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beachhighway

Beachhighway
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello,

I’m here today to sell my Aura Kingdom High End account. Those looking to be a high level and OP player on Aura Kingdom, look no further, you have found the perfect place to get the account. I'm willing to negotiate my selling price with you. Don't be afraid to ask. Please note, I will be screenshotting/screen recording if we get to the sell phase to ensure I won't be scammed, I suggest you do the same since I’m unknown to you. Methods I accept are paypal - friends and family. My discord is Cards#2350 for faster contact and cheaper price.

I will share some information about my account as discreetly as I can without identifying myself on AK.

Premium names - My account has a lot of short/one word names that most probably would enjoy. Of course if you don’t like it, you can just rename them.

High level character - My account has a lot of high level characters

2 Slv. 20 Characters

1 Slv. 12 Character

2 Slv. 10 Characters

2 Slv. 7 Characters (they are almost s8)

1 Slv. 6 Character (almost s7)

1 Slv. 2 Character

1 Slv. 1 Character

1 Lv.99 char

The rest of the characters are below 99 (5)

Pen/Gears - All characters that are Slv.10+ can carry all dgns/voe floors in game with no problems when equipped with full slv10/20 gears (which I have forted full +30 including weapons and accs). All characters have their own pen pots and element potions to use during voe. My regular Holy Chest is full +30. I have great emblems for each character and class. (12%+ element dmg and rerolled).

Eidolons - I'm only missing about 10 eidos. I’ve only collected the important ones, ones that give me Pen, Boss dmg, detail dmg, etc and 4-stared them.

Costumes - I will list below. Note that some costumes are in bank and/or on characters. Some costumes are also rerolled to very good stats such as 20% crit boss dmg, 12% Boss dmg, 12% element dmg, 15% crit boss dmg, 8% boss dmg, 8% element dmg. Some mounts are 40% element dmg and I have almighty lvl 4 mounts. You have a lot of costumes and will not get bored of fashion. Most costumes are already dyed every color. Also this is not all. Newer costumes couldn't ne archived. Some mounts and contracts are in bank too. Alot of Pets in warehouse.

Head - 165

Face - 50

Body - 290

Back - 55

Weapon - 88

Mount - 89

House - 124 (Alot of stuff in house bank and in house itself)

Pet - 48

Contract/Special -8

Professions - I’m sorry to tell you that I haven't invested much time into leveling my professions so the levels are not very high. I once had a lv.10 GK and I do have the GK dress if you’re interested in that.

Borders - I have a few borders. I’m close to king rank if you want the king border.

Castle rank

Knight Rank

Queen rank

Christmas Borders 1-3

Love Borders 1-3

Sakura Panel 1 and 2

Summer Border 1-3

Halloween Border 1-5

Awakening Border

GS event Panel

Anything else you want to know, You can contact me and ask questions. I'm willing to provide screenshots of anything.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.