5k Combat Rate, 2 Glorious Neckless , 2 x +1100 attack

Discussion in 'Game of Thrones GoT Winter is Coming Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by horsy23, 10/15/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. horsy23

horsy23
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi,

I'm selling a very strong account with 4k combat rate. There are 27 gold commanders and lots other commanders are very close to being upgraded to the next quality.
    • The Hound: 43/50
    • Seg: 138/150 (will be gold in 4 days)
    • Sinara: 65/100
    • Julien:50/150
    • Leila Mormont: 90/150
    • Raymond: 80/100
    • Simon: 15/20

Some key information will be on the pictures below the text.

There is one glorious neckless as you can tell by the gear equipped in the pictures below. Another one can be made green but I'm waiting to see if I can get lucky with items for a potentially bigger upgrade (e.g. Glorious Sword) during next KvK.

VIP Level 15 is only 450k away. Which means a massive upgrade to total stats. With 350k blue diamonds (and growing) that should be very attainable very soon (a couple of weeks). If you buy account immediately there will be 260 BD as well.

There are many troop appearances and the mountain gear available. Many castles as well. Please contact me directly for those.

Currently there are 5m troops in the castle with more training speed ups available if you wish to expand. All troops can be hidden.

16k USD was spent on this account. I'm only looking for a very small part of that amount. Please reach out via PlayerUp website or reach me at Discord for inquiries or more information: @ catladymorty#9576

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    horsy23

horsy23
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    There have been many updates since this account was put up for sale. Seg is awakened, Julien is gold, VIP is 15, has a special permanent skin (Keep of Kings), 2 SS appearances to green...
    Commanders that were blue and purple are now purple and gold respectively.
    Total attack is 500% +
    First and second line are way over 600% +

If you want more information please add me on Discord as per @ in the post above.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.