Sold YouTube Premium + Music (Private Solo Account), 6 months subscription for only 10

Discussion in 'YouTube Services for Sale - Buy Sell YouTube Services' started by seller767, 4/27/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seller767

seller767
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling: YouTube Premium + Music (Private Solo Account), 6 months subscription for only $10
    Hi! I'm selling YouTube Premium which is bundled with YouTube Music, 6 months subscription! This is a solo private account.
    The original retail price is $11.99/month , but you can get this for only $10!
    With YouTube Premium, you can:
    1. Watch ad-free videos, no more interruptions!
    2. Download videos to watch offline.
    3. Background Play: Play videos on your mobile device while using other apps or when your screen is off.
    4. YouTube Originals: You can watch all the exclusive movies or videos under YouTube Originals.
    And there's more! While enjoying your YouTube Premium, you can also use YouTube Premium Music, which acts like Apple Music.
    With YouTube Music Premium, you can:
    1. Enjoy millions of songs and videos in YouTube Music without ads.
    2. Download songs and videos to your mobile device for offline listening.
    3. Use background play to keep your music playing while you use other apps.
    4. Turn on audio-only mode to listen to music without loading the video.
    Note: What you're going to receive from us is NEW Gmail credentials (email and pass) which is already subscribed to YouTube Premium. You can change its password for your privacy. Payment method is Paypal only. I am using Paypal Goods & Services (established seller).
    You can also get it on your own Gmail id. Just send me the Gmail id with no OTP or password.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.