Sold YEAR 1 ACCOUNT WITH 189 EXOTICS [MANY GOD ROLLS/RARE ROLLS] + Many Crafted Weapons [FULL ACCESS]

Discussion in 'Destiny 2 Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by GaisenKai, 1/28/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaisenKai

GaisenKai
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling my year 1 account that has 2,400hrs with many God Rolls and Many build options. I have a ton of high stat artifice armor in the vault, so you can make multiple x2-x3 100 stat builds. I am the original owner of this account and no third party software were used so you're 100% safe, rest assured! Stopped playing a couple seasons ago and don't have the time to play anymore unfortunately. Just hoping someone would appreciate the amount of time and effort I've put into this account.

Many trials adept pvp god rolls + some rare ones(igneous hammer adept/the messenger adept/shayura's wrath adept/palidrome adept/eye of sol adept/fatebringer timelost)

189 Exotics + Most Rare Raid weapons! Anarchy, 1k voices, eyes of tomorrow, vex Mythoclast and Tarrabah

Many crafted weapons + x3 trials mementos(austringer/without remorse/raghild-d)

A lot of PVE God Rolls / Ornaments

If you want to see the account or get more information contact me!

GMAIL: [email protected]
    MOBILE: +1(470)722-8788

DISCORD: nah#5883
    INSTAGRAM: nah333nah

Before any purchase contact me!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. zZelnith

zZelnith
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Braytech link plz

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.