Sold World of Tanks EU Account : 56 2700 WN8+ 121B, 277 and 50B + 5499 wot bonuses

Discussion in 'World of Tanks Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell WoT Account' started by misterskys, 1/31/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misterskys

misterskys
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    World of Tanks EU Account : 56% 2700 WN8+ 121B, 277 and 50B + 5499 wot bonuses
    EU Server

World of Tanks profile

35 tanks in garage
    930 gold
    Healing 5499
    Silver 200.000
    Free experience 15.000
    good crew (see screenshots)
    Tanks in the garage:

Level X:
    121B
    AMX 50 B
    Level VIII
    AMX 50 100
    IS-3
    Stage VII:
    Super Hellcat
    Stage VI:
    VK 28.01
    T-50-2
    Super Chaffee
    VK 36 01 H
    KV-85
    Churchill VII
    and other 22 tanks of tier 5 and below.

If you have further questions or other photos feel free to contact me.

Notes:

After receiving the payment you will get the login details for the account. please change all the passwords after that !!!!

The EMAIL / password was created only for this game and will be included.

Account Notes:

All World of Tanks items are the intellectual property of Wargaming.net. I do not claim virtual ownership of items traded here. The buyer only pays for the time and labor invested to reach the above level of tanks. Therefore, the account, tanks and items are the property of Wargaming.net. The buyer also releases the seller from all claims by Wargaming.net with the purchase of this item.

The buyer is obligated to change all account information such as email, bank account, address, etc. immediately upon receipt of the account information. All information has been provided to the best of my knowledge and belief. I assume no responsibility for typographical or spelling errors. This is an auction in the sense of §156 BGB. This means that the highest bidder has no right of withdrawal according to §312d section 4 paragraph 5 BGB (formalFernAbsG). eBay auctions are legally valid purchase contracts (ruling BGH 7.11.2001, AZ VII ZR13/01). As a private seller I do not assume any warranty according to EU law. By placing a bid, you expressly agree to waive any warranty claims. The warranty for consumer goods according to EU law is expressly excluded here.

my discord is : anthoni#5171

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Semitrap

Semitrap
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    scammer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.