Selling  Wizard101- Fastest level-up services possible - Level 130 Storm - READY for ACTION

Discussion in 'Wizard101 Boosting and Leveling - Buy Sell Trade' started by AndrewBoostsU, 7/9/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndrewBoostsU

AndrewBoostsU
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello! My name is Andrew, I'm 18 years old, I'm from Europe and I love playing Wizard101. Considering that it's Summer and I don't have much to do I decided to start a new ''business'' which means BOOSTING Wizard101 Accounts for you to easy level up and enjoy the great experience of our favourite game. I am a very active player and I know all the shortcuts in order to get your character to your desired world.

~ I have started playing Wizard in 2012 when a good friend of mine asked me to try this game. I was confused at first sight but then I couldn't stop playing. I tried my best and had more than 15 MAX level Storm accounts (I'm obsessed with this school) and I always wanted to be the best STORM PVE player.

~ Are you sick of all these scammers around PlayerUp and want a very fast method of leveling up? Do you want to track the path that I'm choosing to level up your account at any second while I'm doing it? Are you tired of these EXTREMELY HIGH prices for boosting? I think that I can help you right now!

~ For any details add my Discord: Andreii#7140, and I will tell you all the details that you need.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.