Selling  Android and iOS  High End WHALE ACCOUNT, 6/6 TraitorMeli, 7M BOX CC, ALL COLLAB UNITS, Almost all 6/6

Discussion in 'Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by SenseiEscanoros, 8/14/22.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SenseiEscanoros

SenseiEscanoros
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    MY DISCORD: Light Yagami#9192

I've got one account that is whaled out, almost all units have maxed out clothing/weapons/cosmetics, I have all (as far as I know) collab units, 6/6 TraitorMeli, The new esta, THOUSANDS of each demon mats, a lot of holy relics already crafted, Only last constellation left and all mainstream units have UR Gear, the account itself is only 6.8mil box cc HOWEVER, if you just use the materials you already have in the account, and upgrade the low level units, it will easily go up to 7.5mil box cc or even higher if you add hp/def to all those units. Apart from that, the account has 200 diamons currently without claiming the pvp rewards, you'll get more aswell! So, what do you think? I can offer any proof needed (screenshots or stuff that you ask me for!) Screenshot_20220814-172558_2Accounts.png

Attached Files:

#1 SenseiEscanoros, 8/14/22
    Last edited: 8/15/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. KaliTheDestroy

KaliTheDestroy
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

4   0   0

you need to put more pictures here.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.