Selling  North America  Level 100 or Higher  5 or Higher WarThunder Air account with most top vehicles: F4E, J7E, Mig21MF, Draken, MiragelllE

Discussion in 'WarThunder Accounts for Sale' started by Kaden Fraley, 7/14/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaden Fraley

Kaden Fraley
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    WarThunder account you are buying: xXRushWolfXx

-this account has great air stats overall for those who want decent K/D, time played W/L etc... (Look up the account at Thunderskill.com if you want accurate readings on specific vehicles)

Link to all the photos on the account: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xNSwnRXNk4y7Oe8sjTAyY5GbqVtRPAh_?usp=sharing

Account has ~40 or more premium vehicles including the Shenyang f5, J29d, Jewish Vautour, as well as some of the event vehicles and squadron vehicles like the f11f1, 10.0 Merkava, A4E skyhawk etc...

If you are interested in this account you can contact me via Steam: Ace Of Rebellion, Discord: Ace Of Rebellion#8393 in order to talk before hand about it.

This account is very expensive yes, mostly due to the fact that I myself have spent around 300 dollars alone in premium vehicles and account not to mention the 3400 hours I've spent working on it alone, however I'm always up to bargain since it's your money and it's a lot for an account after all.

#1 Kaden Fraley, 7/14/21
    Last edited: 7/15/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.