Sold WANDA 2.5M+BLACK WIDOW 2.1M, TOP WEEKLY ACCOUNT, 22+ SP CARDS, MANY SP COSTUMES

Discussion in 'Marvel Future Revolution Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by FeL1moON, 3/30/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FeL1moON

FeL1moON
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

16   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling Marvel Future Revolution (MFR) account on Asgard (EU) server.

Buy-it-now Price = $200 USD

Highest Price Offered = $150 USD

Main Hero = Scarlet Witch(Wanda) 2.5M(max power with atk set/with PvP set ~2.4M)
    Almost Full Nano Midgard costume, it remains to do 3 *, but I decided to improve the black widow costume

Alt Heroes = Black Widow 2.1M(Special Costume - Rise Of The East), Spider Man 1.5M(Special costume - Eyes of Osiris);

with cards and badges = Iron Man 1.6M, Storm 1.6M, Wolverine 1.5M, Doctor Strange 1.3M, Cap A 1.2M, Cap Marvel 1.2M

Owns exclusive title for Dark Zone rank 1, i.e., "The Sentinel of Boundaries"

One of the highest Squad Ranks account of the server = 350

All missions complete on all heroes and Activity Log - 100%

A lot of resources:

I have all specials costumes : Rise of East / SteamPunk / Eyes Of Osiris

6* and 5* Badges

Many parts of special costumes

22+ Specials Cards, many special badges from different invasions

Perfect PvP/PvE stats (check for example omega/dd screens and 55 million damage in Alliance Raid)

Interested buyers, please contact me on either
    Discord - LB#6244

Still playing it daily until this is sold. So resources may deviate as I upgrade stuffs. Will certainly try to keep this updated as often as I can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.