Selling  Android and iOS  High End VIP16-70M-expertise 15 gold commanders- 16 gold eguipments -1.4B kills, 15.5mil deaths -42 passports

Discussion in 'Rise of Kingdoms Lost Crusade Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Janne Virtanen, 8/10/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janne Virtanen

Janne Virtanen
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    AMAZING GARRISON ACCOUNT WITH LOTS OF UNLOCKED AND EXPERTISED LEGENDARY COMMANDERS!

VIP16 70M power. 1.4 Billions kills, 15.5mil deaths, good stats
    Farm account: 31M power.

18 city themes 35 name frames and 38 avatar frames

15 Expertise legendary heroes: Guan Yu, Constantine, Aethelfled, Theodora, Yi Sun-Sin, Zenobia, Legendary Scipio Africanus, Alex, Cao Cao, Charles Martel, Seondeok, YSG, El Cid, Cleopatra, Ishida Mitsunari,

Equipment: 16 Legendary (5 talented) and 32 epic (16 talented) equipment. ( 1 full Eternal set. Talented legendary items: shield of eternal empire, sacred grips, Shios return, Concealed dagger and gold helm of eternal)

Near max legendary heroes: Flavius 5553, Richard 5551, Leonidas 5511, Pakal 5511, Mehmed 5525, Julius Cesar 5543, Frederick 5534

Unlocked all following legendary heroes: Harald, Mulan, Ragnar Lodbrok, Wu Zetian, Minamoto, Edward, Thutmose, Genghis Khan, Charlemagne, Takeda, Attila, Ramesses II, William I, Cyrus the Great, Trajan, Cheok Jun-gyeong, Nevsky, Legendary Boudica, Saladin, Tomyris, Lu Bu, Hannibal Barca

42 passports and 6M credits.

30k Gems. Billions of rss.

Many items lots of legendary blueprints and materials available.

150k worth of AP potions,

Kingdom 2201

Civilization : Vikings

Not linked to Facebook and Apple ID. You can play on both iOS and Android
    Account hasn't linked to Facebook so you can link to your own.

add me to discord - Maleman19#8072 I will answer your questions and show the account.

Thanks

#1 Janne Virtanen, 8/10/22
    Last edited: 8/10/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.