Sold VIP Boosting Service A+++ GET 330% more EP & 220% GP Service [TRUSTED] 70,000EP*per H

Discussion in 'Crossfire Power Leveling for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by kARLosAUT, 5/12/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kARLosAUT

kARLosAUT
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello Crossfire Junks

Today i offer you a really cheap ( best priced at regulary ) EP or Ranked Boosting Service (Ranked : Master 2 so i can just high ranks higher boost i got a win rate of 8/10 games)

I got 11 VVIPs so when u play with me the VVIP effects stack togheter 11x = 40% EP + 30% GP = x11 = 440% EP + 330% GP just for you and all others in room, i got some VVIP Friends too, we invite them and double up all of that.

In practice you get around 1- 1,5k per Minute Playing with us TD or SD
    And we carry you easy games will not be hard in Public

30 Minutes 1$
    1 Hour 2$
    2 Hour 4$
    5 Hour 5$
    8 Hour 10$
    16 Hour 12$
    24 Hour Night&Day Farm 16$

• Add IGN -DIAZEPAM- ("playerup" message me with that text so i know its a request from here after that just buy your wish Boosting Time and we play whatever you want & farm you up
    • Here is my Profile : -DIAZEPAM- | Crossfire Player Profile Page
    • Payment is in Bitcoin only Deposit your wished Boosting Time Price Service to my wallet 50% before we start the boosting and 50% after Or take a middleman however you want i dont know how this works

#1 kARLosAUT, 5/12/19
    Last edited: 5/12/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    kARLosAUT

kARLosAUT
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

18 Places in my Friendlist left - add me InGame and write me an message (no whisper pleace a "message") THEN PAY and lets go. So no Risk for you. After we Farmed and you got your Service i will delete you again, or you replace a Order. Boosting Service AAA+++ 70k EXP 1 Hour Guaranteed just play with me and my friends.

Tonight i play all night long. So any Listing of Hours is possible. - 24 Hours too.

• Add me InGame -Diamorphin-
    • write me an Message (no whisper, please leave a Message i answere mostly after 5 Minutes) like : [Hi 5 Hour Boost for 5$ Please] (5x 70k Service guaranteed, SHOULD the 350k EXP not reached, for sure you have the Right to play as long as you got your full Order, Customer is King. >(Screen how to E-mail in CF)< BOOSTING MESSAGE TUT.PNG
    • Wait for my Acception [wait Time mostly 5-30 Minutes when im inGame)
    • Pay your Hours (I play in Window and Playerup is always seeable for me so i can see directly your payment
    • FINISH. Now we start your Boosting we prefer TDM & SD but you can choose the Mode (out of Zombie) Thats all come, say hi i want to buy....., pay and get your Boosting by just playing with me and my VVIP Friends.
    -------------------------(Online EVERY DAY/NIGHT)----------------------------
    -------------------------(80% of all Games we play are easy Wins)----------------------
    -------------------------(Up to 10 Years Experience in CrossFire can help everywhere)-----------

Screenshot PROOF : PNG4MASTER6TOP1.PNG PNGPROOFBOOST1.PNG PNGPROOFBOOST2.PNG PNGPROOFBOOST3.PNG

#2 kARLosAUT, 5/13/19
    Last edited: 5/19/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.