Selling  3 Months  1-60 Minutes VERIFIED SELER- Discord Nitro 3 Months+ CC +2Boosts - WARRANTY

Discussion in 'Discord Nitro for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by VeexStore, 12/5/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VeexStore

VeexStore
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

35   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    ✅ Warranty - After payment, you will immediately receive a link-key to activate Discrod Nitro for 3 months, which will also be sent to you on the EMAIL that you specified during the purchase!

⭕READ HERE⭕ Only new Discord subscribers can get 3 months of Nitro! If you were a Nitro, Nitro Classic subscriber (buyer) in the past, or have had boosts, you nocan apply the code, but you can share it with a friend!

For all problem(White screen, unknown gift code) just contact seller to solve this! so dont left negative response before contact seller.

To activate, you need to add a payment method to Discord. (Don´t forget to cancel auto-payment on Discord after activation)

⭕You must not have an active Nitro subscription to activate Discord Nitro

✅If for some reason you are unable to activate Discord Nitro on your own, write to the seller in the section "Correspondence with the seller"

WARNING: To activate Nitro, you will need to link a bank card (the balance on the card must be $ 1-2). This is a mandatory card verification. Do not worry, the money will be written off and returned immediately, BUT do not forget to untie the card at the end of the subscription.

The link must be redeemed by April 26, 2022

Discord : Vex#2164 , https://playerup.com/JvSGBqJ8en
    what's app: +201150019589
    email : [email protected]

#1 VeexStore, 12/5/21
    Last edited: 12/6/21
  2. OP
    OP
    VeexStore

VeexStore
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

35   0   0

My Location:
  3. OP
    OP
    VeexStore

VeexStore
    Expand Collapse

35   0   0

My Location:
  4. OP
    OP
    VeexStore

VeexStore
    Expand Collapse

35   0   0

My Location:
    ///

5. OP
    OP
    VeexStore

VeexStore
    Expand Collapse

35   0   0

My Location:
  6. andrijaboog

andrijaboog
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Do i need credit card to redeem that?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  7. OP
    OP
    VeexStore

VeexStore
    Expand Collapse

35   0   0

My Location:
    ✅ Warranty - After payment, you will immediately receive a link-key to activate Discrod Nitro for 3 months, which will also be sent to you on the EMAIL that you specified during the purchase!

⭕READ HERE⭕ Only new Discord subscribers can get 3 months of Nitro! If you were a Nitro, Nitro Classic subscriber (buyer) in the past, or have had boosts, you nocan apply the code, but you can share it with a friend!

For all problem(White screen, unknown gift code) just contact seller to solve this! so dont left negative response before contact seller.

To activate, you need to add a payment method to Discord. (Don´t forget to cancel auto-payment on Discord after activation)

✅If for some reason you are unable to activate Discord Nitro on your own, write to the seller in the section "Correspondence with the seller"

WARNING: To activate Nitro, you will need to link a bank card (the balance on the card must be $ 1-2). This is a mandatory card verification. Do not worry, the money will be written off and returned immediately, BUT do not forget to untie the card at the end of the subscription.

8. OP
    OP
    VeexStore

VeexStore
    Expand Collapse

35   0   0

My Location:

9. scrapertest

scrapertest
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Hello guys, I am selling both a Discord bot developer and early supporter account message me on discord for more information. Denied#0001

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  10. OP
    OP
    VeexStore

VeexStore
    Expand Collapse

35   0   0

My Location:
  11. OP
    OP
    VeexStore

VeexStore
    Expand Collapse

35   0   0

My Location:

12. OP
    OP
    VeexStore

VeexStore
    Expand Collapse

35   0   0

My Location:

13. OP
    OP
    VeexStore

VeexStore
    Expand Collapse

35   0   0

My Location:
    bump

14. OP
    OP
    VeexStore

VeexStore
    Expand Collapse

35   0   0

My Location:
    no I'll give you one to use

15. OP
    OP
    VeexStore

VeexStore
    Expand Collapse

35   0   0

My Location:
    in stock

Attached Files:

16. OP
    OP
    VeexStore

VeexStore
    Expand Collapse

35   0   0

My Location:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.