Sold Verified Bot Developer Badge On Your Personal Discord Account (Trusted people only)

Discussion in 'Rust Boosting for Sale - Buy Rust Powerleveling' started by General Forums &, 7/21/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I will get you this badge on your personal Discord account for $125
    [​IMG]

I will only deal with you if you have 40+ vouches as you will have access to a lot of the bot and because you will pay after I've gotten you verified, so I need to know I can trust that I will actually get paid. Once I have 4 customers I will begin the process. This will take up to 1 month as soon as I have atleast 4 customers.

If the bot didn't get verified yet and I already have 4 customers you can still contact me and I will get you the badge as well. As I mentioned before, you pay me after I've gotten you verified.

For people with 10-40 vouches: If you have between 10 and 40 vouches you can still get this but we will be using a trusted middleman, which you will pay for, to hold the $125 and release them to me once I've gotten you the badge. This is the only time I will give the badge to people with 10-40 vouches, just to get this started up - so if you have between 10 and 40 vouches, now is the time to buy this.

The Verified Bot Developer badge is a lot harder to come by now as you can't contact support to give another person the badge anymore once the bot is verified. Which is why I'm offering a spot on my team before verification and then getting paid after I've gotten you verified. That is also why it will take up to 1 month once I have a minimum of 4 customers.

Team 1: 2 slots sold, 2 slots left
    (Once these 4 slots are sold, there will be 1 more slot which I will be taking offers for, starting at $140 - increase currrent offer by at least $5)

BTC ONLY!

Discord: Elavon#6377 (329993013474492418)

PM or contact on Discord if interested

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.