Selling   2010  Less Than 100 Followers  Not Partnered Two Twitch Accounts 50 Followers Each sold by Authenticated Owner

Discussion in 'Twitch Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Cannonball, 11/15/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cannonball

Cannonball
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    twitch.tv/nickcarefoot
    48 followers
    twitch.tv/carefoot
    50 followers

Two legit twitch accounts both built by owner with real engagements. I can confirm with ID, or however you like. Authentic accounts. One is protected by phone number and one isn't however I can remove the phone number on transfer or we can set it to your phone number. The account will not be recovered unless your payment is charged back and in that case the account will be recovered. I have 100% eBay history since 2001. I can establish as many trust factors for this sale as you require within reason. There are some impossible sales on this marketplace I see for sale however I have put serious hours into playing long hours in Korea for StarCraft II professionally when I was living there from 2010 to create these accounts with as high of a trust factor as they have. One account played Mortal Kombat 9, and the other account was a StarCraft account. Both accounts followers are relatively inactive so don't expect the followers to drop off or to be online if you wish to stream. I think one would be a good Streamlabs chatbot and, the other could be the primary streaming account. Because of Twitch's policies you never know when you want a relatively higher than zero follower count in case you are on "time out" and your followers can catch up with you. These are unpartnered accounts, and if you read the twitch terms of service I doubt you can sell partnered or unpartnered accounts either way. Please note do not share your account details with strangers I am not interested in providing free recovery for people if they lose their account access so once we make good on the sale I ask that you secure your account with a phone or authenticator (please password the authenticator and back it up in a safe place such as a safety deposit box).

Other sales on this marketplace have what I would call an extremely low to no trust factor so I hope I can be of service.

I can post authenticated videos of the accounts on my primary youtube.ca/nickcarefoot or by email at your earliest convivence.

I plan on retiring from video gaming permanently also selling my steam accounts, blizzard account, playstation accounts, and Xbox account.

This is two twitch accounts for sale by owner. I reserve the right to decline your offer, I will also within reason require the buyer prove their identity and, I will make my identity known to the seller to create a fair exchange. These accounts use existed prior to partnership program.

All partnership requires is:

How To Become A Twitch Partner: Main Requirements
    • Stream for 25 hours in the last 30 days.​
    • Stream for 12 unique days in the last 30 days.​
    • Reach 75 average viewers in the last 30 days.​

I COULD do this however my time does not permit. If you want them partnered before sale I believe that the price will reflect that. There are cheaper accounts for sale here from less reputable sellers, and are asking for cryptocurrency I am happy to do a traditional sale.

I didn't see an option to "verify" two accounts at once, and I also don't know this site however I can verify the account if anyone is interested in these two accounts.

My telegram is @/crowfrog

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.