Sold [Trusted Trader Suchandr ( MORE THAN 1 YEAR IN THIS BUSINESS ) Buying HP

Discussion in 'Rust Boosting for Sale - Buy Rust Powerleveling' started by Facebook, 6/30/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Contact me on kik icyanchor or line icyanchor for faster response. PLEASE READ THIS : If you see kik id or line id is lower case Lcyanchor (lcyanchor) then it is not me, someone try to impersonate me to scam. I do not normally initiate the conversation, if I do, please double check the ID on line or kik to make sure it is me. AND I DO NOT PARTNER WITH ANYONE, IF SOMEONE CLAIM TO BE MY PARTNER DO NOT BELIEVE HIM. AND I DO NOT HAVE BROKER LICENCE, SO I NEVER BECOME MIDDLEMAN IN ANY TRANSACTION. IF SOMEONE CLAIM THAT I AM MIDDLEMAN, THEN IT IS LIE. SELLING SECTION ================ HP available at 0.20 usd each contact me for more detail (accept payment via paypal, western union, moneygram). *Minimum purchase is 200hp. I sold over 1000000 hp in both neo and sythe for last one year, never scam and will not ruin my business. Check my review on sythe. playerup.com/showthread.php?t=1455392 Here are the option. Bazaar trade (no wait time) ---------------------------- For 200hp, you prepare a High rare card and 2 bazaar ticket. Enhance it to certain level so it is unique. Then please send payment to my paypal email then give me 2 mins to confirm payment. (Only put card on bazaar after payment because the longer time the card on bazaar, the more chance we have people copy your sale) Set up on bazaar ask for 200hp, then tell me what card , power, atk status , maturity %. Then I go find on bazaar, once I found it. I will ask you to change comment on bazaar to something like neo123 to make sure that is correct trade to accept on my end. Then I accept trade and you get 200hp. Between 200hp to 400hp , just need to do above step 2 times. For 400hp above we can do with SR/SSR that not worth much. Then after we finish above step and you get the hp . Fellow trade (wait 2 weeks) --------------------------- Fellow request only available for returning customers. You send me an email/kik/line to confirm the avaibility of hp, and once I confirm I have it. Then you send payment to my paypal email then drop me an email/message afterward. I will then send trade with hp to your account. BUYING SECTION ============== I buying hp. *Minimum sell is 1000hp. Please kik/line me to discuss price. I have to get the items first due to recent issue ripple has with his transaction(See below). I will then send payment via paypal. But you can ensure that I will not scam on you, check below vouches from lots of other members. You will never get chargeback/scam. I had been in this business for months and will never ruin my reputation. /forums/25837/t1815859-caution-even-send-as-good-as-service-paypal-not-reverse-money/ Happy customer below : quote robfiend Great seller was reliable and fast will be a long term customer!! TY bro quote H8ED Thanks for the purchase! Bought my account with no problems. quote Furtive1 Great experience from this seller. Made it extremely easy and going to do more business with them. Hear a lot about scammers out there, so I was a little worried. My worry was put to rest and look forward to doing more business. quote Furtive1 Went ahead and bought more HP again. Can't beat this seller quote legendory legit buyer.. deal was very smooth thank you.

quote Furtive1 Have done quite a bit more business and will not use

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.