Fraud - Need To Take Action Transaction ID 922203751

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by Indreamz69, 7/20/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

173   0   0

Well I already told you if its cracked account I wouldn't have been selling those all these years and not once it has been taken back, So I was sure that it wasn't taken back and as I said in already in the process of talking with my seller. I can't act upon information provided just buy the buyer, Like I'll have to verify it was actually taken back, I'm willing to cooperate with your decision, it will take some time but I guess I will decide soon, Thank you for your time

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

Any updates on this ?

3. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

@Ryan how long will you give him inorder to make his mind up he is already not suspended and I still have not received answers to this problem ?

4. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

We're waiting on @xDax to come up with a solution here. He said he'll resolve this so we're waiting to hear feedback from him. @xDax you do plan to resolve this matter, correct?

5. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

Wouldn't it be better if you add a time limit to this or else this can go for months without a resolution .

6. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

7. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

@xDax no reply this week we may have to part ways with your account. You opting to not spend time to resolve this issue gives us no confidence you can handle future customers.

8. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

There's nothing I can do to resolve by talking with you guys.. I mean I told everything I possibly can, So im dealing with my seller yet, I'm considering my options here,Im still confident that the account was not taken back by the owner, But Mods chose to not believe me, Thats why Im still trying to get ahold of previous sellers to prove this

9. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

If there is someway to resolve this buy talking in this conversation I would have already done it, But as I said when you dont trust your own Nothing can be solved by talking in this convo

10. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

@xDax you keep on saying that you think the info was not changed by your trusted seller when it had to be someone that had the account activated as there primary since you claim it wasn't active on your system then it had to be on the person that has it activated since in the three way chat I asked you to deactivate it and you said you didn't know who had it activated so you not knowing what the og info was and not having it disconnected from the primary PS4 is telling me when you bought the account by the seller he sold you it with the intention of reclaiming it since you didn't really secure it completely . When you bought it of your so called trusted seller

Attached Files:

11. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

This is how easy it is to change the account info if it was changed with someone that had the account active as there primary PS4

Attached Files:

12. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

13. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

@xDax - After speaking to @Middleman, we're going to leave them out of this conversation and I'll work with the 2 of you to settle this to offset their work load.

14. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

What can you offer the buyer then?

15. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

@xDax I would be happy with a replacement account .

16. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Probably an game account with lesser money and stats

17. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

I would be ok with that as long as it is something reasonable .

18. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

State what you need,I'll see what I can do from my end

19. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

Pretty much like the other account all propertys bought cars just with less money hard to find a account with billions let me know what you can do

20. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.