Fraud - Need To Take Action Transaction ID 922203751

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by Indreamz69, 7/20/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

The account that was sold: https://www.playerup.com/threads/⭐gta-5-ps4-ultra-rare-account-120-billion-modded-kd-cars-and-outfit-all-bought-fast-run⭐.4040771/

@xDax states: "ALL ACCOUNTS COME WITH COMPLETE WARRANTY AND ANTIBAN"

@Middleman and I have decided this account needs to be replaced. Using your own terms states you give a "complete warranty" which is vague but considering this account had issues within the first 2 months a replacement is warranted.

If a replacement can not be given, a refund must be given. @xDax can decide which. From the proof given it does seem the original owner has claimed the account back but if @xDax has any doubts of this claim he can argue it.

Indreamz69 likes this.
  2. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

173   0   0

All accounts I buy are from legit sources which I trust, I've stopped selling for the past weeks but all accounts I traded are legit which weren't taken back by the owner. Yeah I'm pretty sure the owner didn't take it back.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

@Indreamz69

could you upload some proof you lost access to the account - please upload via imgur.com

Everything you can do to prove your case will be helpful.

@xDax from screenshots you provided you only had access to the account for 1 week prior to selling the account. So you're re-selling the account, can you get in touch with the original owner to recall the account?

Or are you purchasing cracked accounts from someone else? The e-mail looks like it was in russian so I'm guessing they're just cracked accounts.

#63 Ryan, 7/26/20
    Last edited: 7/26/20
  4. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

May 26 Was when I got the account, Previous emails are social club emails for GTA 5 PC accounts and No they are not cracked either.
    Dont be confused of the email, Read only the latest 4 emails on those screenshots and I have expanded them.
    And I have already sent the proof on prnt.sc, I guess you have already seen that.

And yes I did contact the seller who sold it to me and he straight told me the buyer must be bluffing since he sources all his accounts from legit people. I've been buying from this seller from like 2017 or 18, So when he gives his word I dont try to talk back. And when he sold it to me he said there was no OG emails and that account was safe again, If there was a repeated cases of account being taken back I could go against his word but not once that has happend.

5. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

And the time I sold him the account, Many buyers were interested in the account, Every account I buy gets sold almost on the same day or the next day. So the time I had the account really dont matter since I always get it from a trusted source

6. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

And accounts go through multiple resellers before I get it, I've already tried to get to the og owner but I couldn't find that person, All these accounts were made back in 2016 or 2015, And the creator of the account must have sold it right then. Its Practically impossible to track the OG owner to 5 Years back. That's why almost all of the accounts I sell do not have OG Info to prevent scams/fake chargebacks. I've had a history selling in Playerup and if you see there are atleast 5 buyers who still have not evenchanged their psn email meaning , When i delivered the account on playerup or to them directly they have not even changed the email. And not once has there been an issue like this

7. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

The emails I have received we're 2 min apart from each other that is what makes me believe someone had contacted Sony inorder for them to change the account info . This are the emails

Attached Files:

8. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

So since you trust your buyer and it hasn't happened you believe that it would never happened and when it does you try to blame the buyer for trying to scam you like you are doing to me right ?

9. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

Like I said before help me get the account back or give me a refund or like it was said give me a similar account .but you are saying it is impossible to try to get the other account back then exchange or refund

10. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

You should be assisting your buyer not backing up your supplier.

If he's simply a reseller he can get in touch with the original owner to recover the account for him. If he can't recover the account then a refund or replacement needs to be made.

@xDax Who is your supplier? Also show us proof of you purchasing the account off him.

11. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Proof of purchase

I buy from several different sellers on the community, This account was bought from One of the sellers who I've been dealing for years now

12. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

I've already tried, He's sure that it was taken back. He said he s talking to someone and already told me that he buys from the same person and that it's safe

13. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

See the attached screenshots where he said there's no OG, He simply says that again when I ask him for help

14. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

I am pretty sure he can recover the account with that email and info that he had on it looks like he's had it for awhile as you can see on the "welcome back " it says when logging back in

15. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

@xDax look I truly believe that you are a legit seller and wouldn't scam anyone you have great feed back and it seems like you had no idea what I was telling you in discord the first time I messaged you also when I messaged you on discord I was pissed because i truly believed this wouldn't of happened since I bought the account for more the. I wanted to but I would of thought it would be safe and that's y I bought it from you I didn't want to risk another transaction on here like I did it before with another user I shouldn't of said it was you trying to scam me but at the moment I mad ok but I am asking you if there is a way you can retrieve the account or help me with this situation it would be very appreciated or even I would settled for a replacement account maybe one that you have had in your position for more time and wouldn't have to go through with this again .trust me I wouldn't try to scam an account or want to dispute this for nothing I wouldn't waste my time .

16. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

@xDax hopefully we could come up with a resolution with out a refund that money is yours from a good sale but if this can't be fixed then I would like to ask for one since I don't have a account I purchased anymore

17. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

If there's no OG, it's cracked.

A replacement or refund needs to be given. Just because there has been no problems with a supplier doesn't mean you won't ever have one. He seems to sell responsibly on cracked accounts, but once account info is changed the original owner is told of it and can reclaim access.

18. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

I don't think You understand. Cracked accounts are hacked accounts, Do you think I've been selling hacked/cracked accounts all these years? When not even one got taken back?
    As I told you these accounts I sell were made atleast 4 or 5 years back. The owner of the account doesnt sell OG with him since there's a lot of pulling back my interim sellers. That's why there is No OG, Beacause the way I obtain the accounts is like a chain process, It goes to multiple people before I get it. If there was OG anyone In between could take it back. That is why there is no OG, Plus the game is 7 years old, That's why most of the people sell it in the first place.
    I wont be refunding, Im still talking to my seller on what can be possibly done and it might take a while since I've stopped selling recently.Again I clearly told there was no OG when selling and also sent proof that the seller told me the same,I've already tried contacting previous owners but there was no reply from their end.

19. xDax

xDax
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

I don't think You understand. Cracked accounts are hacked accounts, Do you think I've been selling hacked/cracked accounts all these years? When not even one got taken back?
    As I told you these accounts I sell were made atleast 4 or 5 years back. The owner of the account doesnt sell OG with him since there's a lot of pulling back my interim sellers. That's why there is No OG, Beacause the way I obtain the accounts is like a chain process, It goes to multiple people before I get it. If there was OG anyone In between could take it back. That is why there is no OG, Plus the game is 7 years old, That's why most of the people sell it in the first place.
    I wont be refunding, Im still talking to my seller on what can be possibly done and it might take a while since I've stopped selling recently.Again I clearly told there was no OG when selling and also sent proof that the seller told me the same,I've already tried contacting previous owners but there was no reply from their end.

20. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

You have no way in knowing if they're cracked since there is no original owner. You don't even know where they come from so why are you so sure they aren't cracked? Plenty of people sell inactive accounts and rarely if ever get a recovered account. But it happens and when it does - they're at fault. Even if it isn't cracked, when a buyer loses access the seller MUST help him. If they can't - a refund is mandatory.

It's not the buyer's fault that he's lost access to the account and you have no way in helping him. And he paid 400$ for it - you'd be upset about that, right? Especially when you even have this in your thread "ALL ACCOUNTS COME WITH COMPLETE WARRANTY AND ANTIBAN"

I'm forced into suspending you until this is fully resolved. You'll be unsuspended when it is.

#79 Ryan, 7/27/20
    Last edited: 7/27/20
  21. OP
    OP
    Indreamz69

Indreamz69
    Expand Collapse

11   0   0

@Ryan what will happened if he doesn't wanna refund me or replace my account do end up with nothing ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.