Stole Money The victim was scammed by a fake Embrerro

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Embrerro, 7/25/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

422   1   0

I am very sorry that you are ill, but you are confusing me, I did not deceive you, I swear to God.

2. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

422   1   0

Now is the age of technology, and law enforcement agencies will quickly find a fraudster if the fraudster used paypal. Good luck in finding a fraudster. And once again, I am very sorry that you were deceived

3. CrispyFried

CrispyFried
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    So would you rather put the gun in my mouth or should I? What would make you feel better?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  4. CrispyFried

CrispyFried
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Not going to get my game back or my 10k or my health and you scammers don't give a love you

5. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

422   1   0

You said that through paypal you will understand and find a scammer trough police, so go and find it, you don't need to blame me.

6. CrispyFried

CrispyFried
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    So again scammer would you like to pit the gun in my mouth and pull the trigger or should I? Would you like to watch if you want me to do it so you know I'm no longer a burden to you scammers and the rest of the world

7. CrispyFried

CrispyFried
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Like I said you essentially killed me by scamming me and deleting my phone, my pictures and my contacts anyways

8. CrispyFried

CrispyFried
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I'm blaming you because you're the scammer. People need to know how you scammed me and how you killed me by deleting my phone. So yes you will continue to get negative reviews

9. CrispyFried

CrispyFried
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    So did you say you wanted to video chat and watch me due the rest of the way? Watch your handy work kill me? That way you can feel proud of what you did and accomplished

10. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

422   1   0

As I said, you can find a scammer by tracking an IP address from Nigeria or using the PayPal that he used. I sincerely wish that the scammer got what he deserved.

11. CrispyFried

CrispyFried
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    You are the scammer from Nigeria. Quit trying to play it off that you aren't. You still don't give a love you I'm dying and you stole my account. You still show no remorse or sympathy. You scammers only care about your selves and don't give a love you. Here I'll send you a picture of me slicing my wrist since I can't send a picture of me shooting myself

12. CrispyFried

CrispyFried
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    It will be just like you doing it. I mean you essentially did do it when you deleted my phone.

13. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

422   1   0

I threw you tons of evidence on the line, read it

14. Toby W

Toby W
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    SCAMMER.... when i was looking to sell my account i had someone contact me that was interested. they claimed that this "Embrerro" was a good middleman to use BUT after she "secured" my account the guy who was supposed to pay me left the chat and blocked me on line. and SO DID EMBRERRO. SHE STOLE MY ACCOUNT.. the moment she stole it she changed its name and migrated out of my kingdom and then changed its name again. she also dismissed troops to change its might level. and just like another scammer post i seen on her playerup page she Deleted my phone. she forced a factory reset on it and cause everything i had to delete. upon regaining entry and signing into everything. i saw that she not only stole my lords mobile account BUT SHE TRIED BUYING 2 -$200 amazon gift cards due to where i hadn't unlinked or changed my email address on amazon yet. she also hacked my COINBASE account where i store my crypto money. luckily i'm broke hince trying to sell lords account. and she didn't get anything. this woman or man is NOT A SAFE OR SECURE BUYER/MIDDLEMAN.. DO NOT MIDDLE MAN USING HER. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT. notice in the pictures with this post that my phone was ILLEGALLY forced a factory reset. i uploaded chat from her side where she stopped responding after she and her so called "buyer left the group chat and that SHE KNEW I WASN'T PAID. there's a little bit from both sides. showing that they both quit talking after they left the group chat and then they blocked me on LINE.. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON, DO NOT USE THIS PERSON AS A MIDDLE MAN. DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON AT ALL.. as seen earlier in this thread she has already done this to someone else and factory reset his phone. SHE WILL DO IT AGAIN. do not trust this person. she used a UK number (+44 ) country code with me. But like the other guy said she is using a VPN service cause she claimed UK but when i got notification she was in my amazon the alert came from california and the email address she used is [email protected].. the email address that tried to steal from my amazon is [email protected]... which is also the email address attached to her PAYPAL. ( which she will undoubtedly change after seeing this post. lol GET A LIFE SCAMMER... after working with IGG and outplaying you i have control of my account back. so outside you dismissing some t4 and moving my castle, you got nothing from me outside of having a dead email that is no longer attached to anything of importance.....( Karma is a real love you and it will find you soon enough.. :) have a great day and remember to hydrate..

241001035_1320581918374166_2817492697503366954_n.jpg 241134617_435414451155126_4231663537812890561_n.jpg 241182316_3416515031908266_7532206221226404813_n.jpg 241193738_391003619041816_5401518910250603183_n.jpg 241258290_442856683935621_7056199688131981224_n.jpg

15. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

422   1   0

Lol.. My Line name Embrerro|Asel Scammer Line name Embrerro/Asel
    My Phone number : +996 706 46 46 02
    My email : [email protected]
    I have not amazon, i m living in Asian countrie.
    I have not email like this, you can check trough support Who does the wallet belong to and where does it come from this paypal [email protected]

And also, i m posted about scammer from USA 1 year ago

upload_2021-9-3_22-53-29.png

16. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

422   1   0

I have a lot of scammers who want to deceive other people by impersonating me. You should have checked me out before contacting me.

upload_2021-9-3_22-56-35.png

upload_2021-9-3_22-54-58.png

17. Toby W

Toby W
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    241260482_410915260466169_5787951463977759873_n.jpg 241269273_530070631614125_7320357789814721186_n.jpg

IF THIS ISN'T YOU THEN I Apologize. But if it is then karma will find you.

18. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

422   1   0

19. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

422   1   0

Scammer stolen my picture where my Line ID: embrerro, but his Line ID; different Emberrerro

upload_2021-9-3_23-14-27.png

20. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

422   1   0

My real profile
    Proof.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.