Stole Money The victim was scammed by a fake Embrerro

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Embrerro, 7/25/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

422   1   0

How to Report a Dispute
    The victim was scammed by a fake Embrerro ( that is, me) Please delete the negative review, I have never talked to him before

1. Date Dispute Happened
    25/07/2021

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    -

3. Total Transaction Value
    -

4. Other Parties Username
    Example: https://www.playerup.com/trade/crispyfried.1140132/

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    -

6. Other Parties Email Addresses

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Example: embrerro

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

Before accusing me, he should make a video this way

2. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

422   1   0

And i m not from Nigeria lol. You're confusing me with someone else.
    upload_2021-7-25_15-44-49.png

3. CrispyFried

CrispyFried
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    She is a liar THis is not a Fake review. She is a Scammer. She changed her line name. I have reported her to authorities.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  4. CrispyFried

CrispyFried
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    YOu stole my account. You then deleted my phone. You said you were on vacation. Do not sit there and play innocent. You are scamming people and stealing there accounts

5. CrispyFried

CrispyFried
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Same line ID Same picture in line Same every thing. You have roughly 28 thousand us dollars in your paypal account that was suspended due to the fraudulant activities. I hope you rot for what you did to me. I am dying of a brain tumor and you steal my account then delete my phone and medical info. Good thing I have some things coming back from the cloud. I am also working with lne to have the rest of conversation restored between us. Youre a scammer who cant get away with this and people need to know to stay away from you and your fake reviews

6. CrispyFried

CrispyFried
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Btw I also Reported your VPN address

7. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

422   1   0

Do what you want, and catch the one who scammed you. I'm not afraid of anything, because I'm clean, you were scammed by scammers, they copy my name and pic to abuse my reputation . My Real and legit Line ID: embrerro upload_2021-7-26_13-23-32.png

8. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

422   1   0

If you think you scammed by me, then make video this way. And we will see

9. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

422   1   0

Make the same video as on my video, I have never talked with you before. you're confusing me with who. Make sure that you made a mistake. And then delete the negative review please.

10. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

422   1   0

If you are absolutely sure that it's me, then make a video as I showed you, enter my line ID in the search and write something to me , and record it all on video as shown above in my video

11. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

422   1   0

upload_2021-7-26_13-39-31.png upload_2021-7-26_13-39-53.png upload_2021-7-26_13-40-9.png

Just compare my profile page and profile scammer. Don't blame me, because I am verified by my passport on the website, the website knows who I am and where I come from. I'm not from Nigeria, you're confusing me!

12. CrispyFried

CrispyFried
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    A video to show what that you deleted my phone and everything on it? I have the screenshots on my phone of your line ID with picture still and waiting on line to restore the conversation. Quit trying to act all innocent now that you have been busted and reported. the same screenshots you are posting of your screen name and photo match what i have. you then changed your line ID. You think I am stupid. Just because I am dying and you stole from me doesnt make me dumb. You deleting conversation history from line doesnt prove nothing. You think you can get away with this and that you covered your tracks but you did not

13. CrispyFried

CrispyFried
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    20210726_021445.jpg

14. CrispyFried

CrispyFried
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Nigerian scammer. Trying to act innocent. Changing things around so you don't get caught. Deleting post and reviews. I hope you rot for stealing from me. You're nothing but a scammer. I put trust into you and you scam a dying man with a brain tumor for your own gain. Do you not have any morals

15. CrispyFried

CrispyFried
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Obviously looks like your line id to the tee. Not stolen I'd at all. So just admit to being a scammer

16. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

422   1   0

Leave me alone i m not Nigerian! if you want justice and investigation, then go to law enforcement agencies and the police, They will find fraudsters. Because you have an IP address and where it's from. You're confusing me with another person. You should not accuse me without real evidence, this is slander, I can sue you for it.

17. CrispyFried

CrispyFried
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Then sue me. It's not slander if it's real. I already posted proof of your line ID. You're a scammer

18. CrispyFried

CrispyFried
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I will continue to post negative reviews for people to see if you don't give me back my account. You get the reviews you deserve. If you wouldn't have scammed me you wouldn't have gotten a negative review. Your reviews are fake.

19. CrispyFried

CrispyFried
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Trying to cover things up by saying people steal your line id and pictures is a bunch of lies.

20. OP
    OP
    Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

422   1   0

You claim that you were scammed by a Nigerian right? If yes, then I am not Nigerian, Find me on the ID line: embrerro, I am Asian, we can talk on a video call

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.