Selling  100m-250m  T4 The best wall and defense you ve ever seen Read the description and see sample reports :)

Discussion in 'Lords Mobile Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by DefChamp, 11/29/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DefChamp

DefChamp
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hi!

I have for sale the best account for great fun you have ever seen!

This is not a regular account with a lot of mights and lots of t4 or t5 troops

I calculated everything so as not to exceed 200kk points. You ask me why? Since this is the magic limit below which you seem weak, most players will happily attack you ... and that's it! Scout will show 600k T3 archers, a wall and a traps ... nice target to take the leader...

and what's next?

Attacking you gets a huge shock, Where's my army!? What happened!? Why the leader didn't come back? He opens the report and sees that he has only scratched a wall. Pissed off he sends catapults t4 ... the more nothing comes back because there are no eq for traps or heroes ... Players below 400kk might rarely take even 1hp of the wall with 2,000,000+

How is this possible?

Here I can not reveal everything, let me just say that 4 years of experience made me know how to perfectly match all the bonuses to defend the wall - wall def (570%+!), attack traps, the ratio of traps built, archer attack, archer defense, archer life, trap life trap defense etc...

why am I not using the T4 army?

for the same reason why I do not exceed 200kk might - so that as many people as possible would attack me :) the t4 army is not much stronger than the t3 army, but it can scare the opponents away. However, I use t4 traps, which nobody pays attention to anyway, but they can take tens of thousands of troops per shot!

Do you want to be different from everyone else? Do not play like everyone else, buy my account dressed in perfect tactics and have fun!

I didn't spend a lot of money on the account myself, but if someone has the opportunity to improve a few things in the inventory ... the account will be INDESTRUCTIBLE! Do not invest in crap like others, you will soon see photos of people who have spent a lot of money, have a lot of might and army, and they can't do anything to me. If 10% of it was invested in the right packages ... it would be famous in the whole kingdom ... I often have to change my name because they are afraid to attack me :)

Do you like attacking others? There is no problem, you don't have to worry about who has troops, you only send archers, they have bonuses selected so that they are stronger than infantry anyway!

If after purchasing you would like to upgrade this account ... here you are, there are a lot of resources, speed ups (300days+), technolabs etc.

Major research and buildings finished (you don't need to research or build anything)

After the purchase you will also get a detailed instruction from me on how to play, what to spend gems, guild coins, etc ... If you want to improve your account more, I will give you detailed research, familarsy equipment, jewels ... which to do to take full advantage of your might gain.

The first exemplary fight against a player who has almost 4B might! (In this fight, he did not send a leader)

https://zapodaj.net/403add33845cd.jpg.html

The second example of a x2 player stronger than me with the leader. He didn't even scratch the wall

https://zapodaj.net/fa89046769964.jpg.html

The third example of a player with good eq, able to fight well, with 375k troops

https://zapodaj.net/42ae80992d413.jpg.html

analyze these reports and ask yourself if you want to be like those who attacked me, or maybe you prefer to have an account like this :)

if you have any questions, write to me via Line:
    ID 0199401994

or email:

[email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.