Resolved Suspended Member - No10Services

Discussion in 'Disputes - Appeal Suspensions' started by Hulk, 10/16/21.

1. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

Suspended Member : @No10Services
    Suspension Date : 16-Oct-2021

2. No10Services

No10Services
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

I was suspended on playerup months ago, for accidental use of a vpn when I don't even remember using one. I looked up how to get it removed/appealed and it said to go to suspension thread and look for my name but when I did, it was not there. I just thought it may have been temporary and waited a bit and I was still banned. I tried looking again and it was not there I tried, trying to find a way to speak to a staff member directly but when I tried to do open a support ticket it would say I dont have permission to view this, I see no option for live chat either and it wasn't letting me do anything. This is so annoying and frustrating getting suspended for this then having no way to even get it removed.

I tried posting in someone elses suspended thread so maybe that way a staff member would see it and open my own thread or dm me to be able to help I did this multiple times and no one ever tried to help me. Im just trying to get unsuspended so I can continue with my sales.
    After nothing working many months later I just made this account (I know it is against it but I did this thinking maybe it would be able to help me ACTUALLY GET HELP and allow me to see view support threads instead of it saying i dont have permission) with this site being extremely hard for me to even get any support.
    My old account was @No10Sales Please help me I have been waiting so long

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. No10Services

No10Services
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

I did not have an appeal thread like this on my old account which is why I made this one to try and get support

4. No10Services

No10Services
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

This account was made in hopes of me getting a thread to submit an actual appeal since the other one didnt have one. If im able to be unsuspended could I have my original account back and then have it renamed to no No10Services or just No10 if its available

5. No10Sales

No10Sales
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    Can I get some help please its been like a week since this posting and months since my suspension

6. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

It's due to the following reasons:

1. Opening multiple accounts
    2. Failing to complete middleman orders

7. Meathammer99

Meathammer99
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

7   1   0

@Ryan @Hulk @Admin can yall please view my ticket?? It’s been months with no response to my suspension appeal!

8. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

9. Meathammer99

Meathammer99
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

7   1   0