Suspended Member - MMaritsa

Discussion in 'Disputes - Appeal Suspensions' started by Disputes, 12/6/22.

1. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

6   11   0

My Location:

[​IMG]

Trusted my love you ahahahah

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

6   11   0

My Location:
    And it is so funny that I am not getting banned or suspended any other forum lol, so I only do ugly things on your forum? funny. It happened here because ur forum's bot protection and stuff is suckss. Believe it or not I never scammed anyone, actually your forum scammed my 20$. Clowns

3. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

Your response doesn't help you in anyway at us opting to restore your account. If this is the type of communications you want to post in your appeal thread, then we will simply deny reopening your account.

4. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location:
    You weren't responding to me all time, now I got mad of course then you say this. Is it fair? @Hulk

5. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

Can you breakdown what exactly you're selling here and why you received all this spam feedback on your account?

6. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location:
    I am selling Discord Nitro primarily, I am using Turkish localized prices, for further info if necessary I can provide. I don't know why I got spammed exactly, but I would say other sellers doing that to undermine me. I asked my customers to come and vouch for me and bunch of people came here as you can see above. I didn't force them but they still came here and vouched for me because believe it or not I do my job well.

I would love to show my discord server and the transaction process between customers and me. I have bunch of tickets on discord that shows the conversations which are new and up-to-date. Like I said before I am 100% willing to co-operate. Just tell me what you need, I can provide them.

Thanks,
    MMaritsa

7. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location:
  8. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location:
    Bump...

9. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location:
    bump

10. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location:
    @Hulk Please let me coop with you guys, I am willing to do anything in order to prove my innocence.

Thanks,

11. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location:
  12. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location:
    @Hulk bump

Please I really want to end this....

13. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location:
    @Hulk You are doing it again... Can you please respond me. Thanks,

14. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location:
  15. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   0   0

You have 11 negatives at different times
    Why did you receive these negatives?

explain more

16. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location:
    I would love to explain but those negatives are obviously fake, I mean how can I explain something I didn't do... I am kindly asking you to see my services, I can give any proof. I am currently selling services through other forums, I can show you any up to date interactions with my customers and stuff. Just ask me, I willing to cooperate and prove my innocence as this forum was my main forum and I am losing customers. As I mentioned above I think one of my rival stores did those negative feedback spam and he can't do it on other forums as the other forums have a better valid feedback detection(no offense). Check my feedback activity, before the negative ones I am getting positive feedbacks but not at the same time which is normal. Then suddenly I am receiving lots of feedbacks at the same time and same guy (HouganePlus) leaves 3 different negative ones. I never interact with them I am sure they can't prove it either. And also there is (Xleb) guy. I am sure that guy is malicious, I tried to contact with him through his contacts and asked why he is lying about me, GUESS WHAT, he blocked me without answering. Like I said, I am %100 willing to prove my innocence, I will never stop until I do that.

Thanks,
    MMaritsa

[​IMG] [​IMG]

17. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location:
  18. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location:
    bump

19. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location:
  20. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location: