Suspended Member - MMaritsa

Discussion in 'Disputes - Appeal Suspensions' started by Disputes, 12/6/22.

1. Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Suspended Member: @MMaritsa
    Date of Suspension: December 06, 2022
    Reason For Suspension: N/A

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

6   11   0

My Location:
    Hello,
    I got suspended, I think someone bought my service through middleman. I wasn't online because I was in a trip. I didn't get any money from anyone or did something bad. I was just inactive that time. I would be glad, if you can remove my suspension.

Thanks,
    MMaritsa

3. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

6   11   0

My Location:
    @Admin

PlayerUp is my main forum guys :/. I really need it to be unsuspended.

Thanks,

4. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location:
  5. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location:
    @Middleman @Admin

I hate pinging people, I am sorry if I am disturbing you guys. I really need my account to be clean again. This forum where I make my money. I am asking kindly, please respond me at least.

Thanks,

6. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location:
    @Admin @Middleman

This is disrespectful guys, I paid for verified membership. I served people well in this forum. Just because I was offline that time, you can't suspend me. I am asking kindly, please at least respond me. I am %100 willing to do whatever you ask from me. If I need to pay money or something to remove the suspension, I can do this no problem at all.

Thanks,
    MMaritsa

7. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location:
    I just saw those, I can't believe it. I never scammed those people, I never scammed anyone wtf. Obviously this was an attack to my profile look at those comments all in 2 days??? it is impossible, I am just seeing those, someone threatened me from PlayerUp 3-4 weeks ago. I think he did this but guys cmon, check my discord server, I am still selling products I have 950+ members in my discord server. I never scammed anyone, I am making nice money from my job. I am so pissed off right now, I still can't believe it. Those feedbacks are obv fake. I don't know what can I do to prove you guys but everyone can get people banned easily with this. This is nonsense, I hate jealous people. I hope you guys will solve this out, I am waiting answer from you.

Thanks,
    MMaritsa

[​IMG]

8. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location:
  9. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location:
    I am just bumping desperately, :/ ...

10. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Suspension lifted. We will give you one last chance to redeem yourself and do good business on PlayerUp.

MMaritsa likes this.
  11. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location:
    Much appreciated.

Thanks for your understanding.

MMaritsa

12. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location:
    Also, can I ask removal of those fake feedbacks?

Thanks,

13. MMaritsa

MMaritsa
    Expand Collapse

6   11   0

My Location:
    upload_2022-12-29_1-36-49.png

@Middleman @Hulk

Fake feedback attack is continues, please make it stop. I don't know what to do but my seller profile is f*cked up. This is so annoying..

14. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

We have decided to re-suspend your account. The reasons are due to the following:

1. We spoke to some of these buyers and they sent screenshots of their interactions with you. The latest feedback as well is from @Xleb which is a credible user here.

2. You are posted fake buy now listings on PlayerUp just forwarding them to your discord channel which it appears you're then just scamming them. This type of activity of marketing your own discord channel by posting fake listings is prohibited here obviously no site in the world allows this.

At this point, we cannot restore access to your account unless we are 100% certain you're not intentionally scamming users here. As a result, I am now going to tag users to come here and report their dealings with you. Keep in mind, you had many more users leave bad feedback against you the past week but our spam filter filtered them which was a mistake it seems.

15. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

@Xleb can you please let us know why you left @MMaritsa a negative feedback. Can you explain your business dealings with this user and what they did to you?

16. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

@RedHeaven can you please let us know why you left @MMaritsa a negative feedback. Can you explain your business dealings with this user and what they did to you?

17. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

@sources can you please let us know why you left @MMaritsa a negative feedback. Can you explain your business dealings with this user and what they did to you?

18. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

@Revux can you please let us know why you left @MMaritsa a negative feedback. Can you explain your business dealings with this user and what they did to you?

19. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

@gaulanjay can you please let us know why you left @MMaritsa a negative feedback. Can you explain your business dealings with this user and what they did to you?

20. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

@Gutts001 can you please let us know why you left @MMaritsa a negative feedback. Can you explain your business dealings with this user and what they did to you?