Resolved Suspended Member - Blackdiosza

Discussion in 'Disputes - Appeal Suspensions' started by Hulk, 11/7/21.

1. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

Suspended Member : @Blackdiosza
    Suspension Date : 08-Nov-2021

2. Blackdiosza

Blackdiosza
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

Dear @Huk

I would like to know the reasons of my suspension.

Please alow me to defend my case 04/11/2021 I bought a product from you forum paid with my Google play account. And since then I been trying to contact you guys because my account was showing unconfirmed member make me unable to confirm my order and get the item the I legitimately pay for it. since then with the help of the seller I been trying to contact you guys on the forum, Facebook email and telegram without any help been given.

So I would like to understand why I was suspended if I committed no offense against the forum code of act.

I made a honest purchase.
    I didn't scam no one.

Also I ready something about VPN I do have a VPN service installed in my phone but I believe was on during the time that I login in the forum.
    I use the VPN to unlock some Netflix stuff that doesn't show in my country.
    If by any means the VPN was active that was honest mistake.

Please in case you need any proof to verify this story please do not hesitate to ask.
    And also if possible could you help me to receive the product that I purchased and that until now I was unable to claim?

With the best regards

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. Blackdiosza

Blackdiosza
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

4. Blackdiosza

Blackdiosza
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

@Middleman @Hulk

I would like to know why I was suspended.
    First I find that very unfair.

First of all from the beginning I tried to get help from all the possible ways. I create tickets no answer. I message the support on the Facebook no help was given. I message the middleman support on telegram no help given. I sent an email to the support no answer given. Even the seller tried to help @Middleman support guaranteed that well be done shortly but nothing happened.

After all of this and almost after 1 week waiting I get suspended for no reason?

End of the day I done nothing wrong in the forum I made a legit purchase thinking that buy using the @Middleman service I will be safer and at the end after doing nothing wrong I get suspended for no reason I lose the money from my purchase because until now I didn't got contacted by the @Middleman team and I get ignored by the support.
    I bought in this forum because of the high recommended rate but until now I can't understand why I'm getting treated like this.

https://i.imgur.com/UoIGFpk.jpeg
    https://i.imgur.com/bd69zKB.jpeg

5. Blackdiosza

Blackdiosza
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

6. Blackdiosza

Blackdiosza
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

7. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Resolved