Selling  Domain Included   Server Files Included  Survival server | Premium plugins included | Pre-built spawn schematic included

Discussion in 'Minecraft Servers for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by TheFallenDeath, 7/7/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFallenDeath

TheFallenDeath
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    As the title says, I'm selling a minecraft server with all the resources connected to it.

It's not one with an active playerbase, but it has everything ready for it to be run on 1.17.1 and start a community out with it.
    I can also make it ready to be ran on a lower version if you'd want. All the plugins are configured well.

Bought premium plugins it contains (I'll give you the polymart/spigot accounts with them):
    - litebans
    - CMI
    - AAC
    - PremiumVanish
    - PyroMining
    - PyroFishingPro
    - TAB premium
    also some open-source premium plugins I compiled for the server using eclipse.

If you want to ask me anything, learn the domain name, the plugins list, etc, contact me on discord:
    Fallen#1111

The price may end up being lowered, depending on the circumstances - all the plugins + the domain costed over 100$ though, and I spent a lot of time setting things up.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.