Supercell store wont refund/replace

Discussion in 'Disputes - Off Site Scams' started by cocpossiblescam, 4/19/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cocpossiblescam

cocpossiblescam
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    https://www.playerup.com/supercell-store is his profile , its a long story . April 2021 I sold an account to another person ill say hes person1 offsite , I got this person to send the money to supercell store totalling 175$ and supercell store gives me a different account for myself . 1 day later person1 disputes the payment therefor disputing supercell store straight , we waited 2-3 months and the dispute wasnt solved so I gave him the account back after making a few payments on the clash of clans account . Around september or october 2021 supercell store says his partner went missing so we had 0 status on the dispute , his fault not mine but I let it off until around february 2022 lmfao -- he had the account between this whole time , in feb 2022 he messaged me saying his partner showed up after so long???? and the dispute was won I have proof of this . He returned the account to me but the account was banned , it was confirmed banned in his possession but he is accusing me of doing shady stuff in the background . On march the 7th?? he tried to recover the account but failed too , ever since then him and his partner keep going on holiday and are ignoring me . I want a new clash of clans account or my money refunded .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Store likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.