Selling   PC  Level 100 or Lower  High End  Original Owner (Yes) [STEAM] R6s LVL 78, Plat 3 this season, 62/67 Ops open

Discussion in 'Rainbow Six Siege Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by teammateledger, 5/24/23.

1. teammateledger

teammateledger
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Rainbow Six Siege account for sale!

Are you looking for a high-level Rainbow Six Siege account with amazing skins and operators? Well, look no further! I'm selling my level 78 account, which includes a Platinum 3 rank this season and 62/67 operators open.

This account also comes with 2800 credits and 72000 renowns, so you can customize it to your heart's content. And the best part? You'll get a ton of great skins, including the Fnatic G36, Liquid Yana (full set), and DarkZero Esport 2021 ARX.

But that's not all. You'll also get all Battle Pass full sets from Hibana, Ying, Lion, Nomad, Zero, Castle, Melusi, and Thorn. These skins are rare and hard to come by, so you'll definitely stand out from the crowd.

Other highlights include the Bravo Pack, SI 2021 skins, and rare Epic Skins. You won't find a better deal than this!

Contact me if you're interested! Discord (᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼ȼąβ๏ʍʍ᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼#0001)

Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to own an incredible Rainbow Six Siege account. Buy it now and start dominating the competition!

Untitled (1).png Untitled (2).png Untitled (3).png Untitled.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.