Selling    State877 : T9 Vehicles bases with 2m diamonds

Discussion in 'Last Shelter Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell' started by milla Oceane, 8/4/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. milla Oceane

milla Oceane
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi, These are the accounts I used to use as farms. So the hero's status is not good, but the upgrade of the base's buildings and research is good because they are well managed accounts. You can use it as a farm that can be used in many ways, or you can start a new game with this as the base. Because these accounts have not been binded to im30. when you purchasing, you are the first owner of these accounts, which means security is guaranteed. Even if you buy from another person.

Currently, our server is doing Eden event, so it may be the period of restricted immigration. Eden event is about a month left. Since you need 3 immigration tickets, please think of it as a time to prepare immigration tickets in advance and purchase them.

Current state : 877
    Base Lv. : 25
    Number of immigration tickets required to another state : 3
    Current Class : Farmer
    (level 25 job change right has not been used yet, you can change it to the job you want once.)

Vehicles : T9
    Shooters : T8
    Fighters : T8

Non Season heroes : just upgrade Awaken
    I didn't upgrade the heroes to reduce the number of immigration rights needed, For the same reason, there are no troops.

other buildings

4 barracks lv : 22
    Parts Factory Lv : 25

Parts

Trailblazer : 4 Gold sets

Selling 16 pieces accounts. If you purchase multiple accounts, I will give you a # from the price I posted.

Paypal available.
    Come join discord.

https://playerup.com/jd4bEZDKdP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. D1ce1

D1ce1
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Is your base still available? Thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.