Spamming Bump - Multi Account Breaking law

Discussion in 'Disputes - Active' started by royal_shop, 4/28/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

292   1   0

My Location:
    @DCuye
    This person is constantly spamming and breaking the law
    It bumps with replay its posts every 20 minutes and does not allow other sellers to sell
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/ma...d-24-7-online-vip-member-hq-non-drop.5442425/
    Proof : https://s6.uupload.ir/files/spam_yrf8.jpg
    https://s6.uupload.ir/files/spam_1_9ncc.jpg
    ---
    @DCuye
    This person uses two accounts and previously bumped with that account for both of his accounts
    second account : @arda gokus
    Proof Video : https://easyupload.io/p4xahc

@Middleman @Admin @Ryan @Hulk

Attached Files:

BerkeT and Store like this.
  2. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

292   1   0

My Location:
    Store likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse

292   1   0

My Location:
    Store likes this.
  4. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse

292   1   0

My Location:
    Store likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse

292   1   0

My Location:
  6. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse

292   1   0

My Location:
  7. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse

292   1   0

My Location:
  8. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse

292   1   0

My Location:
    This person is still spamming but the admin and moderators have done nothing .... 3 days have passed
    @Admin @Hulk @Ryan @Middleman

9. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   0   0

DCuye
    This dispute is open to you

BerkeT, DCuye and royal_shop like this.
  10. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Ruby Status: This user has successfully completed 1200+ middleman transactions

7k+   27   1

This is completely true. Some of the sellers on this website are using "BOTS" to auto bump their threads by automatically replying to threads, which prevents Fair-trade among other sellers. We reported multiple sellers around here using this Method actions were taken right on spot at the same time we reported it. Although the sellers will stop doing it once reported they continue after a short while as if nothing happened.
    This issue needs to be seriously addressed once and for all to prevent any seller from doing it.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    royal_shop likes this.
  11. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse

292   1   0

My Location:
    @DCuye @arda gokus This person has two accounts on this site, which is quite clear
    I have been complaining continuously for 4 months, this person has repeatedly broken the rules and started spamming this site.
    This time, he has made many posts with his two accounts
    Like 40100, 40200, 40300..., this is a type of spam.
    Sellers can never sell on this site again until they break the law like these guys
    @Hulk Hulk I sent you full proof when this person was suspended why this person is still breaking the rules and spamming on his two accounts and blocking other sellers from selling.
    Why did you unsuspend this person? Why should he keep breaking the law and you do nothing? For 5 days, I have been sending messages to @Middleman that this person is breaking the law, please take action, even he does not show any reaction.
    I have been working on this site for 2 years, why should people like this person make me not have sales?
    take action

@Middleman @Hulk @Ryan This person has made more than 600 posts that are all the same and he is still making duplicate posts
    I can also make hundreds of posts in all forums and not all of them sell to anyone else
    I can also create two accounts on this site and start spamming with two accounts so that no one else can sell.

Both posts have the same post
    Both advertise the same site
    Both accounts are Turkish
    Proof : show you this guy have 2 account
    https://s6.uupload.ir/files/002_pjnt.jpg
    https://s6.uupload.ir/files/003_zicj.jpg
    https://s6.uupload.ir/files/004_rujj.jpg
    https://s6.uupload.ir/files/005_r7g5.jpg

take action @Middleman @Hulk @Ryan

Attached Files:

• 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      79 KB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      92.2 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      129.8 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      129 KB
      Views:
    BerkeT likes this.
  12. arda gokus

arda gokus
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

My Location:
    i accidentally copied his site while copying something from his topic, I started opening my new topics, I open different topics for different amounts, otherwise customers can't find what they want.

13. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse

292   1   0

My Location:
    You are still talking nonsense
    You have two accounts
    Now stop spamming and post like someone else or I will start spamming like you
    I don't even allow one of your posts to be seen on the page!

14. arda gokus

arda gokus
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    i don't spam, I open ads at different prices for different amounts of members. you and I are different people, we have authenticated for this and we can do it again. You can't blame us for this.

15. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse

292   1   0

My Location:
    upload_2022-7-9_2-2-16.png
    upload_2022-7-9_2-2-35.png
    upload_2022-7-9_2-2-53.png
    This is a form of spamming
    You have made more than 600 posts
    which is all a type of post

16. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse

292   1   0

My Location:
    You have two accounts on this site and I will not allow you to continue breaking the law

17. arda gokus

arda gokus
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    you and I are different people. we don't have the same accounts. I don't spam either. you can't blame me!

18. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse

292   1   0

My Location:
    It is very clear that you have two accounts on this site. I have clear evidence that you have two accounts on this site.
    And now you are spamming by making 600 duplicate posts
    Your posts are the same as @DCuye
    Don't think we don't know anything and you can easily break the law

19. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse

292   1   0

My Location:
    Rest assured, if you continue to do this, I will not allow even one of your posts to be seen on this site

20. arda gokus

arda gokus
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    UNDERSTAND THIS! he's a different person, I'm a different person. I did my authentication on this forum, you can't blame me.

Store likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.