Spam Thread Breaking law

Discussion in 'Disputes - Active' started by royal_shop, 3/4/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCuye

DCuye
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

9   2   0

My Location:
    You keep complaining about all the results. Accept selling on equal terms with other stores now.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Store likes this.
  2. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

292   1   0

My Location:
    You do not follow the law!
    I am a plaintiff because you do not follow the law and you are constantly spamming
    You hit replay once every 1 hour and then immediately hit the bump button and this is the spam process
    You do not observe justice and you are constantly bumping
    You have always tried to sell with two accounts in the past!
    I am the plaintiff as long as you do not follow the law 1.JPG Multi + spam 1 (2).JPG

Store likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

292   1   0

My Location:
    He will keep repeating these things until you warn or confront this person
    If all the sellers do the slightest thing, you warn them, but this person keeps repeating it, but you did not give him any warning.
    @Hulk @Ryan

4. DCuye

DCuye
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

9   2   0

My Location:
    The other account does not belong to me, you can query the ip.

5. DCuye

DCuye
    Expand Collapse

9   2   0

My Location:
    I sell using my right to 1 message and bump per hour. If you are uncomfortable with this situation, close this tab and continue to cry. It's also funny that someone who reports on other sellers like you is talking about justice.

6. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse

292   1   0

My Location:
    @Hulk @Ryan
    This person talks to me quite rudely and I talk to him quite politely and he insults me
    he is just breaking the law and I am unhappy that this person is constantly breaking the law but no one even warns this person

Store likes this.
  7. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse

292   1   0

My Location:
    Still spamming
    bumps with replay once every 1 hour and then immediately bumps with the bump button
    @Hulk @Ryan eez.JPG ezzz.JPG

Store likes this.
  8. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   0   0

Having several accounts on the site is prohibited and if identified, the accounts will be banned
    Use only 1 account for sale

Also, try to be regular in sending messages to the bump so that you do not receive a warning because high spam causes a warning

DCuye likes this.
  9. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse

292   1   0

My Location:
    Still spamming
    bumps with replay once every 1 hour and then immediately bumps with the bump button
    @Hulk @Ryan

10. DCuye

DCuye
    Expand Collapse

9   2   0

My Location:
    God help you, you have problems

11. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse

292   1   0

My Location:
    @Azorkai
    You are spamming
    You are constantly bumping by replay and then bump by the bump button
    This is spamming and you will not allow other sellers to be at the top of the page

@Hulk @Ryan

12. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse

292   1   0

My Location:
  13. ajaxx212

ajaxx212
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Can I get some help with my account please I paid 5 days ago and no one has bothered to have the decency to tell me to pi$$ off or assist

14. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse

292   1   0

My Location:

Attached Files:

Store likes this.
  15. MJ Store

MJ Store
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Community
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

606   0   0

My Location:
    Greetings to all sellers and admins

First of all, I should tell you Don’t be jealous for profit of other sellers.
    MJ Store did not violate any law and we are bumping our threads according to the site's promises and rules.
    This person @royal_shop has opened many disputes here because he does not know how to compete with other sellers and does not have the quality of our community services.
    You should read the site rules carefully before writing any complaint.
    This seller @royal_shop uses Bots to bump and reply to his threads. I will upload photos as a evidence. According to the photos you see, he is always on the first page of Discord Members platform.
    @royal_shop Stop using bots and spamming. Discord platform is not just for yourself. It’s an open market for all sellers.

We can provide different services with the best quality. Don’t sigh when you see MJ Store Community is active in different platforms. If you can, start working.

Here I need to explain that this seller @royal_shop threatens and attacks other sellers on Telegram in direct messages by fake screenshots from middleman.
    Pay attention @royal_shop : Just this reason is enough to be removed from this platform.
    I need to remind you that you are not in a position to threaten others and rest assured that we will follow them up.
    We have all screenshots of his chats and can upload them as documents.

1. Turn off your Bots because using bot is not allowed on the site.
    2. Do not post similar ads and spam.

**This seller has 23 point warning now. Please stop giving warnings to this seller and ban this seller from site.
    @Admin @Hulk @Ryan @Middleman

If you continue your wrong process, rest assured that our team will follow up.

Warm Regards MJ Store Support

16. MJ Store

MJ Store
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Community
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

606   0   0

My Location:
  17. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse

292   1   0

My Location:
    This is so funny, you didn't break any rules?!!
    Every minute spamming the reply is breaking the law, you don't allow other sellers to be seen and your posts are always seen.
    1600 reply in a few days shows that you are spamming
    Anyone can spam like you
    No one is jealous of you just stop spamming and advertise like other sellers
    We have been working on this site for more than 3 years and no one has been dissatisfied with us because we follow the rules of the site
    In this case, anyone who has been sued for breaking the law (spam or having multiple accounts)
    Stop and follow the rules

@Middleman @Hulk @Ryan

photo_2022-11-21_00-52-51.jpg photo_2022-11-21_00-52-04.jpg

18. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse

292   1   0

My Location:
    This person is spamming all the time every minute
    It does not respect the rights of any seller
    Give him a warning and stop

@Middleman @Ryan @Hulk @Store
    upload_2022-12-12_14-3-11.png

19. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse

292   1   0

My Location:
  20. OP
    OP
    royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse

292   1   0

My Location:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.