Sold Snapchat Followers [Europe] [Refill: No] [Start Time: 0 - 6 Hours] per 200 follower just 9

Discussion in 'Snapchat Followers for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by jack grealish, 8/27/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jack grealish

jack grealish
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Snapchat Followers [Europe] [Refill: No] [Start Time: 0 - 6 Hours] [Speed: 1K/Day]

• START TIME1 - 24 Hours
    • SPEED5K/Day
    • GUARANTEEDNo
    • AVERAGE TIME890 hours 27 minutes

DESCRIPTION

NOTES :
    - Link = please put your USERNAME ON SNAPCHAT without @

- PLEASE do NOT put more than 1 order for the same link at the same time to avoid any overlap. we CAN'T CANCEL the order in this case.

- VERY IMPORTANT :
    If the quantity ordered is bigger than 100 then Snapchat will show you that you have +99 New followers and that does not mean that you only got 99 BUT it means that you got all the quantity ordered so please don't raise a ticket about this.

you will get the full quantity ordered so don't worry and don't raise a ticket saying that it's not delivered after the order is marked completed because there will be no start count and we have done multiple TESTS before launching this service.

Snapchat needs around 48 hours to update your profiles and show the subscribers
    so after the order is marked as complete, you have to wait around 48 hours to show your

IMPORTANT :
    BEFORE ordering please go to your settings and do the following :
    Settings - Who Can
    Contact me Everyone
    Send Notification to me Everyone
    View My Story Everyone
    See me in quick add Enable

- Quality: Arab Mix Accounts
    - Refill: No Refill / No Refund ( We usually send 5-10% Extra )

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.