Selling    Android and iOS Service to sell accounts, by only a very low static fee, not percentages or dynamic prices

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes SWGOH Accounts for Sale' started by QLC, 11/21/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

17   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Continue reading in the second post...

On PlayerUp is not possible edit the first message. As this game has frequent updates that can make change the services, and also to allow me to update the services if is needed, has been needed publish a second message, which I can edit always I want.

2. OP
    OP
    QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

17   0   0

If you want sell your account, if you choose me as your intermediary seller, you will get a lot of services and advantages that would cost much more if you try to sell the account by yourself or if you choose other sellers.

Services & Advantages

The price is static for a price range, not a percentage or a dynamic price as usual. Other sellers keep a percentage of the sale, which usually is around 20%, so if you want sell an account by 500 USD you will lose 100 USD. I consider that these percentages are not fair, taking into account that to publish a thread only delays few minutes, so 100 USD for only 10 or 20 minutes of effort is an abusive service, specially taking into account that Middleman will keep another 15% as fee for the service, so is a big waste of money.

Is granted 5 bumps every day in the most important hours of the day. As verified member I have 5 free bumps per day to put your thread in the top of the forum, which inscreases the visibility and the chances to sell the account. I bump my threads in the most important hours of the day, which usually is when on Europe is afternoon and middle of the day on America, also night in Asia, and when is night in Europe and afternoon in America. The threads continue being in the top during all the night on America, which is also the morning in Asia. These are the most important hours to keep the threads in the top of the forum and maximize the visibility. If you publish some thread by yourself you will only have 3 free bumps per day until you get the verified status, so probably other sellers will bump again their threads, moving your thread to the second page and reducing a lot the visibility. If you buy extra bumps or automatic bumps, it would cost much more than my service at the end. To get the verified status is needed complete a Middleman transaction or purchase it by 20 USD, so also would be an extra cost. Futhermore, I connect several times in the forum to check if the threads still are in the top, if other sellers bumped their threads I bump my threads to put them again in the top.

I have the best designs in my threads, with good visual pics, screenshots, text formats with colours, sizes, bolds, underlines and more, videos on YouTube to demonstrate how good is the account (also you can record one, send me it and I will publish it), it increases a lot the visibility and the interest. In my normal work I use a lot the graphic designs, web designs, forum designs, I dominate the graphic and video editing, so the potential buyers will be more interested in well designed threads than the usual basic threads with a poor desing and descriptions. You can check some examples of my formats in the following threads:

● VIP Hoard accounts lvl 25 (2-Rounds 2019) with 7 stars Kenobi, Traya, Solo
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4184696/

2,4M GP lvl 85 account with a good variety of Squad Arena and Fleet Arena teams
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4718596/

2M GP with Jedi Revan Top 100 Arena and maxed Rebel Fleet Rank 1 everyday
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4663070/

I play this game since almost the release on 2015, was launched on 24th November 2015, I started to play at middle of December 2015, so during the first days of the game. I had an own guild, I was the leader, some of my officers currently are moderators in the official EA SWGoH Forum, also I had a YouTube channel during the first 2 years, I know everything about the game, I know the best strategies to get the top, so I can make a description in the thread that will indicate exactly which things can the buyer get with your account. Some peope don't know a lot about the game, they need some advices, some guides. Usually any seller do that and they only publish screenshots about the characters and ships, everyone can do that, I think is important see the potential of the account and descript it in the thread to increase the interest of the potential buyers, specially for these players who are not as experts than very old and top players.

I can recommend you the best selling price. As I know everything about SWGoH, you can contact with me previously, before purchase my service, to know which would be the fair selling price of your account. You can send me your SWGoH.GG profile or you Ally Code and I will analyze it, with only around 3 minutes I will be able to tell you which is the most fair price for your account. This is a big advantage, because sometimes I see people selling their accounts by themselves at too much big prices, so their chance to sell the account is very low or almost null, but if you put a correct price, which is fair for the buyer, the chances to sell the account will be much more. After know my appraisal, you can determinate which is your preferred price, also if is 20%, 50% or 100% more than the price I recommended, I will put the price that you want or, at least, I will ask you if you agree with my recommendation.

I use all chat platforms and I'm connected all the day, 18 hours per day, in the most important hours for the sales on Europe and America. I work from house in my main job, so I can talk with the buyers during most of the day and prҽvent lose some sale because he not got a response and he bought another account. If you are a busy person who only have 3, 4 o 5 free hours per day, and you try to sell the account by yourself, maybe you lose several options, because a lot of people is impatient and not want wait for your answer and they go to visit other threads and maybe after several minutes of searching they find some account also enough interesting for them, they purchase it and you lost the opportunity. With me it not happens because I have the notifications activated at least 18 hours per day, so when someone talk me by Discord, Messenger, WhatsApp, Telegram, Line, Skype, or they send me a mail or a private message in the forum, I answer immediately without any delay.

I talk English and Spanish. If your English is not very good maybe you have difficulties to publish a thread enough interesting for the buyers. I'm from Spain, but, as you can see, I can talk English, maybe not the best English of the world, because is not my main language, usually I only talk Catalan and Spanish, I only use the English on Internet, but is enough good to make good descriptions about the accounts, I can explain exactly the same things that I would explain if I write it in Spanish. Also there are a lot of Spanish speakers in the world, 1.000 million people, same than English speakers, so is an extra advantage if they can speak to me in Spanish directly.

I will contact you just after you pay the service, I will contact with you by the forum immediately, by this way you can tell me the account info to start to build the thread immediately or when I have some free time, usually will be just after it.

You don't need say me your credentials, I don't need your mail, I don't need passwords and any personal data, I don't need connect to the account, with the Ally Code or SWGoH.GG profile will be enough to build the thread. When the account is sold, we will do a 3-way conversation with the buyer by Discord in most of cases, or the chat platform that you prefer, to transfer the account to the buyer. Neither is needed provide personal info during the account transfer, I have an own Facebook that I only use for this process. If some of the parts is not available or not use chat platforms, then I will talk with one part and later with the other part.

I will not share your Ally Code and SWGoH.GG profile, as there is the risk to be banned if someone report the account because of account transfer. When you transfer accounts there is not any risk for the buyer to be banned, is 100% safe, the only risk is if you share the Ally Code or the SWGoH.GG profile. It will prҽvent have some future problem with the buyer because the account got reported and banned, it will not happen.

I will publish the same thread in other platforms. The only option to use my service is pay it by the PlayerUp Middleman system, but I will publish the thread of your account in other sites at same time and also in my own forum, where, for example, I have 4 times more views than in my hoard accounts threads in PlayerUp. My forum has a very good hosting with SSD and an own domain, with a good posicioning on Google, if you search "swgoh hoard accounts" you will check that my domain is in the first result of Google Search and Google Images, so when they search an account like your account also will appear in the first result of Google. I'm the owner of that site, so I'm the only seller there, nobody more can publish threads there, so when I have a lot of accounts for sale will be an alternative to check all my accounts for sale and later purchase them by Middleman or other methods. This is the link to my SWGoH forum, is a hidden subforum inside my main forum:

https://www.metodoquim.com/SWGoH

The link to your thread will appear in all rest of threads. In the last reply of every thread I publish a list about all my current accounts for sale, so there is more chance that maybe someone who is reading a different thread got interested in your thread when see it in the list.

The price will be automatically reduced every week. If you accept include your account in the weekly price reduction, every Monday I will reduce the price by 2, 3, 5 or 10 USD, depending of the initial price, so you don't need contact me frequently only to reduce the price. If you want do a bigger reduction to try to sell it faster always you can contact with me to edit the price.

You will be able to receive offers.
    I will specificate in the thread of your account if the account is elegible for offers, which is another way to sell it faster. If I receive some offer I will contact with you to ask if you accept the offer. If is an offer received on PlayerUp and you accept the offer, will be needed wait until the 3-way conversation is started by the PlayerUp Middleman. If is an offer received by some chat platform and the buyer wants use other payment methods, will start the conversation with me, you and the buyer to receive the payment and transfer the account.

I'm a trusted Pro Seller with 100% positive feedbacks. You can check >>here in my profile<< that I'm a PlayerUp member since January 2017, I have 100% positive feedbacks, it means that I never had any problem with the buyers, 100% are satisfied. I am the only seller of the SWGoH forum with the "Pro Seller" status. (Disclaimer: I will buy that status in the following days after receive the money from a sale). It means that the buyers will be more confidence buying accounts from me than from any other seller, specially because I share all my social media, I share all my chat apps (WhatsApp, Discord, Messenger, Telegram, Line, Skype...), all my social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter...), my mail, my phone number, my personal website (www.metodoquim.com), where appears a lot of images and videos about me, as I'm a public person in my main job, any scammer would show his face on Internet, so nobody can imagine that there is some chance to be scammed by me, I am the only seller of this forum who has a public profile sharing pics and videos about myself, so the buyers will be more confidence to buy accounts from me than any other seller, specially much more than from you, if you are a new user without positive feedbacks, without any reference about you.

I can send you the money directly. When the buyer uses PlayerUp Middleman as payment method, will not be needed wait for the cashout. Once the buyer payment is confirmed, the 3-way conversation is opened and the buyer confirms the delivery, will be enough to send you the money, so will not be needed wait some days until the PlayerUp Middleman sends me the money, you will skip these days. Usually, if you sell it by other sellers, you need wait until the seller received the money in his bank account and, only from then, he sends you the money, not before. It is applied in accounts sold by less than 500 USD, if is more will be needed wait until I receive the money from Middleman.

I always keep USD in my PayPal account to send money without exchange fees, if you are from some country which uses USD or if you prefer USD for the payment, so I will not apply to you any currency exchange fee, only will be applied a few fee if you prefer a currency which is not Euros or US Dollars. I will offer you the best cheapest and fast payment methods to receive the money, I can send you it also by TransferWise, bank transfer and others.

I can send you the money without fees for the transaction, like as friend by PayPal or send a bank transfer. The only fees are applied by the payment methods, PlayerUp Middleman keeps around 15% of the amount as fee for the service, PayPal keeps around 5% of the amount. In my threads usually I publish an extra price for the buyer if prefers use PlayerUp Middleman, to compensate this extra 10%, so the buyer pays the extra. Usually the payment method fee will be around 5%, so if you want sell an account by 100 USD, you will receive 95 USD. To send you the money without buyer protection methods will be needed demonstrate that you not have linked the account to your mail/device anymore, I will tell you how to do it, can be done in less than 5 minutes.

In most of cases the buyer will pay you directly if they prefer other methods. I only will manage the payment to you if they pay it by PlayerUp Middleman or if there is some problem with the other payment methods, like if you not use PayPal but you use TransferWise or you have a bank account, then I will receive the money in my PayPal and send you it by TransferWise or a bank transfer. If the buyer prefers use PayPal directly, you will receive the money instantly, so next day you can have the money in your bank account, you will be able to use your money in less than 24 hours.

I will give you back the money if the account is not sold or if you get sell it by yourself, so the only risk is lose the 15% of the PlayerUp Middleman fee, but you will recover 85% of the money. For example, if you pay 20 USD for my service and later you can sell the account by yourself, you will lose 15% of the Middleman fee, wich is 3 USD, but you will recover the rest, the 17 USD, so 3 USD will be a very low price for all the effort I did and the opportunities you had to sell the account meanwhile. In this cases I will not get any benefit, so I will lose time, and the time is money, but is the risk that I take with this service, which is much more than your risk, which is very low. Is like if you pay a lawyer and you recover the money also if you lost the trial, nobody does it, only me.

You can pay the fee also when the account is sold, subtracting the fee in the profit amount. In this case is applied an extra fee of 1 USD per every 100 USD. In accounts of 150 USD or less is 1 USD. In accounts of between 151 and 250 USD is 2 USD. Between 251 and 350 USD is 3 USD. Between 351 and 450 USD is 4 USD. For accounts of more than 450 USD is 5 USD, which is the maximum. If you prefer this way, contact with me directly. My contact data appears in the last section. If you want know the payment methods for this option »»check this thread««.

Price Ranges

Accounts of less than 30 USD: ¡Free for you! If your account is not very good I will like help you to sell it to get some money and make happy some buyer who wants play a cheap account. Receiving a positive feedback from PlayerUp Middleman for the transaction I will be enough happy, as it will help me in future sales. If you want send me also a positive feedback, feel free to do it. Remember that the payment methods keep an around 5% of the amount, but you will receive the 95%.

Accounts of between 31 USD and 60 USD: 5 USD fee. This is to compensate my time during these days to bump the threads basically, as the the threads of these accounts usually are easy to build and can be done in around 10 minutes and published in all other sites in anoher 5 minutes, so only 15 minutes as total.

Accounts of between 61 USD and 100 USD: 7,50 USD fee. These accounts usually require a little of more time to build the threads and publish them in all sites, could be around 30 minutes, so the price is increased a little in comparison with the previous range.

Accounts of between 101 USD and 200 USD: 10 USD fee. These accounts require around 45 minutes to build the thread and publish it in all sites, as are accounts with more features to tell to the potential buyers, to increase the interest, plus the effort during the following days to bump the threads to keep them in the top of the forum.

Accounts of between 201 USD and 1.000 USD: 15 USD fee. This is the most typical accounts for sale, in most of cases my fee will be only between 2% and 5% of the amount, for example if you sell an account by 350 USD my service would be only 4% of the amount, or if is 750 USD would be only 2% of the amount, which is the cheapest service you will ever find, and probably also cheaper than if you try to sell it by yourself, taking into account that the time is money. I put this service price as the main in my thread, but if you want any other price range check the Middleman Listings in the list of the next section.

Accounts of 1.001 USD or more: 20 USD fee. The best accounts of the game require some extra dedication to build a thread enough interesting for the buyers, explaining all the advantages, possibilities and metas that they can get, as some people can think that is not very interesting play accounts with almost all characters farmed, geared and modded, they can think that in few weeks they will bore that account and that by this price is much more interesting buy a hoard account and build their own account or buy some account with more metas available, so is very important identificate the remaining metas and explain them very well to make them understand how much interesting is your account. Other sellers simply publish the screenshots or lists with the characters, zetas and resources, nothing more, then a lot of people not understand anything. If you choose me as seller, I will analyze all the metas available and make understand to the buyer that still has a lot of work to do on that account, so that will not get the monotony and that will continue being fun for a lot of months and years, so that worth it pay that big amount of money. All these things require some extra dedication than cheaper accounts, for this reason is a higher price. Is not needed a higher fee, from 1.000 USD I consider that all accounts require the same time to build the thread and bump them daily, so is the same an account by 1.000 USD than an account by 1.500, 2.000 or 3.000 USD, the fee always will be 20 USD.

Middleman Listings

If you are interested in my service, you need purchase the correct item, pressing in the range that you want sell your account. You can press in the banner or in the link. I recommend talk with me previously by private message or some chat app to analyze your account and recommend you the correct selling price, then knowing that price you will know which is the correct price range to purchase.

PlayerUp Middleman
    has a lot of payment methods, like PayPal, Skrill, TransferWise, Visa, Mastercard, WebMoney, Gift Cards, Google Pay and others, »»check here«« the complete list.

Is a good system if you want the best protection granted, consist that first the buyer sends the money to Middleman and Middleman keeps the money until the buyer confirms that received the service. This system prҽvents the scams, the seller never will receive the money until you confirm you received the service. You can wait until the thread of your account is published, to confirm that you received correctly my service and that you are satisfied with it. Futhermore, until then I will not change the prefix to "Seller - Confirms Delivery".

After the payment, a Middleman agent will create a 3-way conversation in next 24-72 hours. Before it, I will contact with you, by this way, before the conversation is started, I will be able to build the thread. Once you confirm you are satisfied with my initial service, you must change the conversation prefix to "Seller - Confirms Delivery", by this way the Middleman agent will start the cashout to send the money to me, the seller.

Accounts of between 31 USD and 60 USD: 5 USD

[​IMG]

Link: https://www.playerup.com/middleman/?page_id=5&form=cart&p_key=10805705_95081

Accounts of between 61 USD and 100 USD: 7,5 USD

[​IMG]

Link: https://www.playerup.com/middleman/?page_id=5&form=cart&p_key=10805708_60494

Accounts of between 101 USD and 200 USD: 10 USD

[​IMG]
    Link: https://www.playerup.com/middleman/?page_id=5&form=cart&p_key=10805710_51847

Accounts of between 201 USD and 1.000 USD: 15 USD

[​IMG]
    Link: https://www.playerup.com/middleman/?page_id=5&form=cart&p_key=10805737_71823

Accounts of 1.001 USD or more: 20 USD

[​IMG]
    Link: https://www.playerup.com/middleman/?page_id=5&form=cart&p_key=10805713_77832

Instructions

1) After purchase the service send me a private message, a mail or a message in some of the chat platforms that appears in the next section. I will receive a mail from PlayerUp just after your item is purchased, so I will know that is true.

2) Write your SWGoH.GG profile or Ally Code in the message, to start to build your thread. I prefer the SWGoH.GG profile, as is easier to make the screenshots and there is more info than with only the ally code.

3) Send me screenshots if you have some resource hoarded, like a lot of crystals, more than 2.000, or some Store currency hoarded, more than 10.000. If the hoarding is less is not needed. Also you can simply tell me it, without screenshots.

4) Tell me how many time zone changes has your account available on Settings and which is your time zone. This is an important info for the buyers, as if the account has not time zone changes available could not be interesting for the players who cannot play in the arena times. If it is the case, tell me how many days is needed wait until the time zone changes are reset. Take into consideration that the account will be harder to sell in this case.

Contact

Discord: Quim#3389 https://discordapp.com/channels/@me/242406384254058497

WhatsApp: +34 684 21 75 56

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/metodoquim

Telegram: https://t.me/QUIMLC

Line: QUIMLC

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/quimlc

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/quimlc

Mail: [email protected]

#2 QLC, 11/21/20
    Last edited: 11/30/20 at 8:15 AM
  3. A member has reported this post or user for suspicious activity or rule breaking. A mod will review it shortly.
  4. OP
    OP
    QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

Accounts for Sale

15 USD - Service to sell accounts, by only a very low static fee, not percentages or dynamic prices

https://www.playerup.com/threads/4722667/

15 USD - Service to sell accounts, by only a very low static fee, not percentages or dynamic prices (No MM)
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4742774/

Normal accounts

38 USD - Recent lvl 85 account 1M GP with the Hyperdrive Bundle TOP 150 in Squad Arena and TOP 10 in Fleet
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4719822/

38 USD - New account with the Hyperdrive Bundle 1M GP TOP 200 in Arena and TOP 25 in Fleet Arena
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4719800/

38 USD - 1M GP with the Hyperdrive Bundle Recently joined in Arena, TOP 75 in Arena and TOP 10 in Fleet Arena
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4719674/

72 USD - 2,4M GP lvl 85 account with a good variety of Squad Arena and Fleet Arena teams
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4718596/

115 USD - 2,2M GP with R7 Padme, Geonosians, Troopers, Wat Tambor, Negotiator, TOP 10 in Arena, TOP 5 Fleet
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4725899/

225 USD - 5,1M GP with JKR, Darth Revan, Malak, Padme, Grievous, JTR, Tambor, Negotiator, HMF, TOP 50 Arenas
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4725923/

250 USD - 5,6M GP with GAS, JKR, DR, Malak, Grievous, Padme, JTR, Wat, Negotiator, TOP 50 Arena, TOP 5 Fleet
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4725951/

315 USD - 5M GP with SLKR, GAS, JKR, DR, Malak, Padme, JTR, Grievous, Negotiator, Malevolence, Rank 1 Arenas
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4741255/

Hoard accounts

60 USD - 12 Cheap Hoard accounts lvl 25 (1-Round 2020) with 5 stars Kenobi, Traya, Solo -- Best cheap start
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4687282/

120 USD - 27 Hoard accounts lvl 25 (2-Rounds 2020) with 7 stars Kenobi, Traya, Solo - Dominate Squad and Fleet
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4687283/

140 USD - 3 VIP Hoard accounts lvl 25 (2-Rounds 2019) with 7 stars Kenobi, Traya, Solo -- Dominate the Arenas
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4184696/

100 USD - Hoard accounts lvl 25 with 5 or 7 stars Kenobi, Traya, Solo -- Special Offers for 2 accounts
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4732976/

40 USD - Cheap Level 85 accounts with a lot of resources hoarded
    https://www.playerup.com/threads/4653976/

#3 QLC, 11/26/20 at 5:56 PM
    Last edited: 11/30/20 at 7:20 AM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.