Selling    SELLING SKEET/GAMESENSE INVITE

Discussion in 'CSGO Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell CS:GO Accounts' started by sikora626, 7/27/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sikora626

sikora626
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I am selling skeet.cc/gamesense.pub invite (only 1). If u are interested message me on discord sikora626#3405

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. bron2kill

bron2kill
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Dear All,

I recently got scammed from AZE he is a true low class thief, you can check attached i paid for skeet invite 360$ since 3 months and he mentioned instant delivery but once he took the money he kept my ticket pending for over 3 months and every time i ask for update he never response or update then i make a new ticket as I’m a beta member which i paid for 125$ in his love you deducted hack site aze.pub so after one hour he cancel my whole account on aze.pub and never give me the invite for skeet, you can check attached link for all the real photos for his scam, the reason that am posting this everywhere so no one get scam the way that he did to me once again he will confess you with attached photos or payments all this love you is fake to steal you

All attached real photo for his scam and no response and deleting my account on his website is below check it and don’t deal with him https://imgur.com/a/FQCc9EO this link include the payment and acceptance from AZE and then no response and after that he deleted my account without any reason

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.