Sold SELLING MY PERSONAL BBS ACCOUNT ARTBOOK ICHIGO 4/5, 6TH AIZEN, GOD TIER UNITS, MIDGAME

Discussion in 'Bleach Brave Souls Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by qRazvan03, 4/30/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qRazvan03

qRazvan03
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community

3   0   0

My Location:
    Hello, this is my personal account and I want to sell it. You will gain full acces to it. Here are some pictures with the chars and things obtained.

Things that you should know:
    - Arena not farmed at all. (Only 100 orbs obtained from it)
    - Raids ARE NOT FARMED! (I think I leveled up to get 50 orbs only 10-15 raid chars, so you can get tons of orbs from them)
    - Substories ARE NOT FARMED! (I didn't touch them, only story mode and side-story is farmed)
    - Tons of characters to level up and get tons of orbs!
    - Maximum PVP Seat achieved: 4 (March 2022)
    - Safwy round 5,4 and 3: all characters [​IMG]
    Note: Artbook Ichigo 4/5, SAFWY Yoruichi 3/5, 6th Anni Aizen 2/5, 5th Anni Byakuya 2/5 (Special move level of some of the valuable units), more pics if u need on dicord!
    - Bruno 2/5, Tokinada 3/5
    - 01.05.2022: The account now has: CFYOW Kisuke, CFYOW Harribel (both versions), CFYOW Nell (Red Horns version), CFYOW Luppi and the brand new Kenpachi Kuruyashiki!

Any more information add me on Discord: Razvan#2001 (I receive offers here). No lowball offers please! Scammers don't bother as I will not go first!!!

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    qRazvan03

qRazvan03
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community

3   0   0

My Location:
    Yeah, I know unfortunately, but, don't do the process here. I just post my account, and then who wants to buy it sends me a dm on discord and then I will give them my paypal. After they send the money, I give them the account information. I know this site is horrible, I had problems with it before. That's why I put no price on the account so that if anyone wants to purchase the account, they need to add me on discord...

3. OP
    OP
    qRazvan03

qRazvan03
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    UP!

4. OP
    OP
    qRazvan03

qRazvan03
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    IT'S STILL UP!

5. OP
    OP
    qRazvan03

qRazvan03
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    STILL UP! Price is 125$

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.