Selling  Europe  60+  Sorceress SELLING BDO ACCOUNT [EU] SORC 618 GS, 281 KUT, UNICORN, INFIN POT

Discussion in 'Black Desert Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Brianmiller, 6/16/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brianmiller

Brianmiller
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling a 281 Kut Sorcerer as my main, but you can always reroll to any character in the future.

These are some images the account has, and it has much more than this!

I almost have all classes above lvl 56+ and one level 64 nova! most of the classes have full inventory space maxed out, and all big towns storages are also maxed out with space.
    I have plenty of value packs days left for you to use, books and kamasylvia, also a fallen god's pri armor, if your a skiller that's also no problem, most of my character have decent high skills, and plenty of scrolls to level up any other class you like! also a nice infinity potion, and almost a completed compass with just 1 part left.
    As the mount you have a unicorn with nice stats, plenty of butlers/maids, and alot of tier 4 pets and tier 3's. And if you like fashion that's no problem because i do too, so most of the classes have atleast 1 outfit from the pearl shop so you always look good.

Most classes hits hard, especially with this gear on. You can grind in high end spots without problem depending if its solo or group play.

If you have any questions regarding the account, feel free to ask, and if you need more screenshots i can send them anytime to you.

You can contact me through here or my discord: Valkyr#8345 (for faster response)

This account is only for PC [EU] Desktop version only.

Price: $1100 nego-tiable I accept payments via PayPal.

#1 Brianmiller, 6/16/21
    Last edited: 6/17/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    zneel likes this.
  2. OP
    OP
    Brianmiller

Brianmiller
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    Account update: Now includes every single exchange coupon, main,sub,awk very nice for rerolling. Extra 7 pack value pack, book and kam, extra tier 1 pet, 1,5b liquid silver and PEN urugon instead of TET

#2 Brianmiller, 6/25/21
    Last edited: 6/25/21
  3. OP
    OP
    Brianmiller

Brianmiller
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    Access to olvia servers

#3 Brianmiller, 7/13/21
    Last edited: 8/3/21
  4. OP
    OP
    Brianmiller

Brianmiller
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    Price description invalid, new price is now $1200 because of account upgrades

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.