Selling  100+ Games  Global  Less Than 1 Year Old   1-24 Hours  Selling Argentina Steam Games, Region Swap AND Account with Argentina Wallet

Discussion in 'Steam Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by BackdoorStore, 8/1/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BackdoorStore

BackdoorStore
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Who are we?
    Backdoor Store is a new store dedicated to sell Steam Games and Wallet from the market of Argentina. We try to be as professional as we can be and are currently trying to go international. Up until now, we only have sold in Chile using Instagram as our principal media to get to clients. We are also working on creating a Discord Server, but it’s still a WIP (either way I’m going to leave both links right here).
    Instagram
    Discord

You will save up money buying the games you want from us; the price difference is just big enough that there is no doubt. Let us show you some examples using SteamDB as a tool to know the prices in every steam region.
    (Please note that these prices are from US, and the % difference may change depending in the region you are in).

Game Name | USD Price | BDS Price | % Difference
    FIFA 22 Ultimate Edition | $79.99 | $57.5 | -28.12%
    Monster Hunter World | $29.99 | $15 | -49.98%
    It Takes Two | $39.99 | $29.8 | -25.48%
    BDS Prices varies depending on the value of the dollar, so please use this only as a reference.

There are other ways to get Steam Games, so the question now is “Why Us?”, by the time this post was created, there was a recently change in steam methods which blocks the ability to send gift cards to another region (you can’t send gift card to Argentina from England for example), and the only way of getting Steam Wallet is by using codes from other pages, and these usually are with limited stock and more expensive than what BDS has to offer. We use the gift system so there is no stock and you can choose whatever is available for a gift. Lastly, we accept AirTm and Paypal as our payment methods.

If you are already interested, you may have one of the following questions:

1) Will I be banned?
    No, valve will not ban you from a region change. Proof of this, is the recent rollback Valve gave to a lot of users, the region was changed back, but no one was banned.

2) Can I buy again from my region after buying from BDS?
    No, you can only buy codes from the pages that offer Steam Wallet for Argentina [ARS].

3) Can I go back to my region?
    Yes, but it has a restriction period of 3 months, if you want to change, you must wait 3 months from the last region change.

4) Can I play my games I have right now?
    Yes, Valve region do not take any effect from the games, the games use their own methods to determine what region you are. Besides, any other game will function normally.

5) Will I be able to receive gift from my friends?
    No, the gift system works only from one region to the same region, unless your friends are in the same region as you, you won’t be able to receive any gift.

Talking about the rollback problem, the moment you change your region with Backdoor Store, we have a half warranty of 1 month, in other words, if we change your region and in one month you receive a rollback from Valve, the next time you want to change your region we will have a 50% price.

To end this post, we would like to invite you to both Instagram and Discord Server again and talk to anyone.
    BDS wishes you a nice day!

Instagram
    Discord

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.